How to remove (uninstall) Paradise effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is Paradise?
Paradise is a malicious app often called adware. As you agree to install this virus it will change the home page of the browser and drive you mad with ads. As this malicious app is kept in the system registry it is not that easy to delete this adware on your PC. A habitual situation for downloading virus to your computer is when you try to download a program or any other content from a torrents website or any other website with free software. Frankly speaking, it is another way to get more money for some website owners – they add malware into the installation file and thus promote it. A file downloader is an application that provides a user with the sought file, however it also brings various offers that are well-known to all users: bad software with irritating ads popping up in a browser, link redirections, programs setting a new homepage in the browser and so forth. Paradise belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Paradise Simply
There are many techniques to uninstall Paradise from your PC. It is better to read the article entirely and choose the needed way of removal. If we speak about the most effective and the promptest technique of removal, so I should say about the software that will help. As many specialists say, it is better to download and use efficient Paradise Removal Tool. Removal software that was released especially for a single type of viruses is the most efficient. You can also download any other antimalware that has Paradise in the base of viruses. The removal tool that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove Paradise 100%, you are welcome to install it using this download button.
- It removes Paradise right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Paradise removing
Step 1. Uninstall Paradise from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Paradise in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Paradise from your browser
Remove Paradise from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Paradise” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Paradise removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Paradise from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Paradise removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Paradise from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Paradise removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Paradise from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Paradise?
Below you will find the useful recommendations that would help you prevent installation of Paradise and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to share our tips with your family and friends as they will certainly help you keep your computer safe and protected from Paradise and other malicious software:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the websites you don’t know. People often make the common mistake and get the needed application. Unfortunately, eventually this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! If a website looks malicious – for example, it functions too slowly or it is full of bright banners – we advise you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to scan your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Keep attention during the all installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all checkboxes which are unneeded for you and you don’t want to install them.
- Even in case if you do not remember downloading anything it would be reasonable to scan your computer for viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||76,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||44,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||22,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||91,0%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||4,0%|
Complete removal of Paradise
Spyhunter is probably the most efficient malware uninstaller that quickly removes all kinds of adware and malware and even the apps that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you do not how to remove Paradise yourself. It provides the best level safety of your system thanks to daily updates of the signature base.
How to uninstall Paradise (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab