How to remove (uninstall) Query.pureleads.com easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is Query.pureleads.com?
Query.pureleads.com is malicious software that belongs to advertising software. As you agree to install this virus it will set another home page in your browser and drive you mad with ads. Virus files are saved to the registry thus it appeares to be not easy to delete this application. Users often get this malicious software in the package with various free apps or with torrents from the places they are not sure about. Owners of websites may attempt to do content monetization that way by adding malware into the archive with an app downloaded by visitors. A file downloader is an application that provides you with the sought file, but it also installs different offers which are well-known to users: malware with irritating pop-up ads in a browser, link redirections, apps changing browser homepage and so on. By the way, Query.pureleads.com is true malware.
How to remove Query.pureleads.com Easily
There are numerous methods to uninstall Query.pureleads.com from the system. It is better to examine the page completely and use the needed method. Speaking about the most effective and the promptest technique of removal, so I should mention the programs that will solve the problem. As many specialists say, it is better to download and use special Query.pureleads.com Removal Tool. Removal application that was created especially for a separate kind of viruses is the most effective. It is also possible to run any other antimalware that has Query.pureleads.com in the signature base. The antivirus software that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Query.pureleads.com absolutely, you are welcome to install it using this button.
- It removes Query.pureleads.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Query.pureleads.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Query.pureleads.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Query.pureleads.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Query.pureleads.com from your browser
Remove Query.pureleads.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Query.pureleads.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Query.pureleads.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Query.pureleads.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Query.pureleads.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Query.pureleads.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Query.pureleads.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Query.pureleads.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Query.pureleads.com?
Here you can find some useful recommendations that would help you prevent Query.pureleads.com installation and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to send our tips with your family and friends just because they will really help you keep the PC secured from Query.pureleads.com and any other malware:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you found them from the websites you do not know well. People quite often commit the common mistake and download the program they were searching for. Unfortunately, eventually this downloaded program turns out to be dangerous.
- Consider your intuition! If a website seems to be suspicious – for example, it works too slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – it is better for you to close it. And don’t forget to check your PC for viruses!
- Be attentive during the the whole process of app installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single radiobutton. Untick all boxes that are irrelevant for you and you don’t want to install.
- Even in case if you do not remember downloading any software it would be reasonable to inspect your computer for adware and viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||71,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||56%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||52,3%|
|Free Antivirus removal||47,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||91,0%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||9,1%|
How to fully remove Query.pureleads.com
Spyhunter is an incredibly effective eliminator of malware that quickly removes all kinds of malicious applications including the programs that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not manage to delete Query.pureleads.com manually as well. It provides the highest level of security to your computer thanks to regular updating of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Query.pureleads.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab