How to remove (uninstall) Questionfly.com effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is Questionfly.com?
Questionfly.com is a harmful advertising program. After installation this virus changes the browser home page and generates ad pop-ups. Since this malicious app is kept in the registry it is not that simple thing to uninstall this adware on your PC. A typical situation for downloading virus to your computer is cases when you try to download a program or other kind of content from from a new source or any other resource offering free content. People who own websites sometimes try to do content monetization that way and embed malicious software into the installation file of a program downloaded by visitors. A file downloader is a program that provides a user with the needed file, however it also brings different ad offers that are known to all users: unneeded software with annoying pop-up ads in the browser, links with bad redirections, apps setting a new homepage in the browser etc. Not to exaggerate, Questionfly.com is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Questionfly.com Simply
There are several methods to uninstall Questionfly.com from the system. You are welcome to examine the article till the end and choose the effective method. Speaking about the most effective and the fastest way of removal, so I should mention the programs that will solve the problem. According to my experience, it is better to install and use effective Questionfly.com Removal Tool. Removal software that was released for a individual kind of malware is the most effective. You are welcome also to use any other antimalware that has Questionfly.com in the base of viruses. The antimalware that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Questionfly.com absolutely, you are welcome to get it clicking this button.
- It removes Questionfly.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Questionfly.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Questionfly.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Questionfly.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Questionfly.com from your browser
Remove Questionfly.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Questionfly.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Questionfly.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Questionfly.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Questionfly.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Questionfly.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Questionfly.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Questionfly.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Questionfly.com?
Here you will find the tips which will help you prevent installation of Questionfly.com and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to send our tips with your nearest and dearest just because they will definitely allow you to keep your computer protected from Questionfly.com and other malicious software:
- Do not install dubious software especially if you got them on the web pages you don’t know. People quite often make the same mistake and just download the program they were looking for. Unfortunately, eventually this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a website seems to be suspicious – for example, it functions slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – we advise you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to check your computer for viruses!
- Keep attention during the the whole process of software installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all boxes that are unneeded and you do not want to install them.
- And even if you don’t remember downloading anything it would make sense to inspect your computer for viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||59,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||42,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||52,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,3%|
Complete removal of Questionfly.com
Spyhunter is an incredibly efficient malware uninstaller that permanently removes all kinds of malicious applications including the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not manage to uninstall Questionfly.com manually as well. It guarantees the best level safety of your computer due to regular upgrade of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Questionfly.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab