How to remove (uninstall) Quick Driving Directions effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is Quick Driving Directions?
Quick Driving Directions is malicious adware that can infest your PC. As you agree to install this virus it will change the home page in the browser and annoy you with ads. It’s often a great challenge to entirely delete this virus because its components are saved to the system registry. This malware is often downloaded with free apps, torrents, various patches for PC games and any other free apps and files. Frankly speaking, it is a way to earn more money for certain owners of websites – they embed harmful apps into the installation file and publish it. A file downloader is an app providing you with the necessary file, however it also installs various offers which are well-known to any user: bad software with annoying pop-up ads in a browser, links with bad redirections, apps that change browser starting page and so on. Not to exaggerate, Quick Driving Directions is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Quick Driving Directions Simply
There are numerous ways to uninstall Quick Driving Directions from your PC. You are welcome to read the guide completely and use the needed removal technique. Speaking about the facilest and the fastest method of removal, so I should mention the software that will solve the problem. According to my experience, the best way is to install and run effective Quick Driving Directions Removal Tool. Removal program that was released for a separate kind of computer infections is the most active. It is also possible to use any other antivirus tool that has Quick Driving Directions in the signature base. The antimalware that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Quick Driving Directions completely, you can get it using this download button.
- It removes Quick Driving Directions right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Quick Driving Directions removing
Step 1. Uninstall Quick Driving Directions from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Quick Driving Directions in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Quick Driving Directions from your browser
Remove Quick Driving Directions from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Quick Driving Directions” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Quick Driving Directions removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Quick Driving Directions from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Quick Driving Directions removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Quick Driving Directions from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Quick Driving Directions removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Quick Driving Directions from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Quick Driving Directions?
Here you will find some tips which will help you avoid installation of Quick Driving Directions and issues with browser. Feel free to show our advice with your family and friends since they will certainly allow you to keep the computer protected from Quick Driving Directions and other malicious software:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them from the websites you do not know well. People quite often make the common mistake and download the program they were searching for. Unfortunately, eventually this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a web page looks malicious – for example, it functions too slowly or it is full of colorful banners – it is better for you to leave it. And don’t forget to check your computer after that!
- Keep attention during the the whole process of app installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single checkbox. Uncheck all things that are unneeded for you and you don’t want to install.
- And even in case if you don’t remember downloading anything it would be smart to scan your system for viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||97,1%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||84,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||45,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||89,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,6%|
100% Quick Driving Directions Removal
Spyhunter is probably the most powerful eliminator of malware which easily and quickly removes all kinds of malware including those remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will help if you did not uninstall Quick Driving Directions manually as well. It will provide the highest level of protection to your PC because it downloads daily upgrade of the signature base.
How to uninstall Quick Driving Directions (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab