How to remove (uninstall) Quiclean effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is Quiclean?
Quiclean is a malicious app belonging to adware. As you let adware install it will set another home page in your browser and irritate you with ads. As this malware is kept in the registry of your system it is not that simple thing to remove this adware on your PC. A typical example of downloading virus to your PC is when you try to download a movie or anything else from torrents or any other site with free content. Frankly speaking, it is another way to earn more money for some website owners – they embed malware into the installation file and promote it. You are recommended to be careful with different download assistants because quite often they do many unneeded things like downloading harmful programs, changing browser settings and so forth. Not to exaggerate, Quiclean is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Quiclean Easily
There are a lot of techniques to remove Quiclean from the computer. You are welcome to look through the article entirely and use the effective way of removal. If we speak about the easiest and the promptest method of removal, so I should say about the software that will uninstall the unwanted adware. As many specialists say, the best way is to install and launch special Quiclean Removal Tool. Removal application that was written especially for a separate type of viruses is the most effective. You can also use any other antivirus software that has Quiclean in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Quiclean absolutely, you can download it clicking this download button.
- It removes Quiclean right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Quiclean removing
Step 1. Uninstall Quiclean from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Quiclean in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Quiclean from your browser
Remove Quiclean from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Quiclean” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Quiclean removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Quiclean from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Quiclean removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Quiclean from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Quiclean removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Quiclean from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Quiclean?
Here you can see the useful recommendations that would help you avoid Quiclean installation and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to show our advice with your nearest and dearest just because they will really allow you to keep your computer secured from Quiclean and any other malicious software:
- Don’t install dubious programs especially if you got them from the websites you do not know well. People often commit the common mistake and download the app they need. Unfortunately, eventually this downloaded program appears to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! When a web page seems to be suspicious – for instance, it works slowly or there are too many bright banners – we recommend you to leave it immediately. And remember to scan your computer for viruses!
- Stay attentive during the the whole process of software installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single checkbox. Untick all things which are irrelevant for you and you don’t want to install them.
- And even in case if you don’t remember downloading anything it would be reasonable to inspect your system for viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||91,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||45,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,6%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||4,0%|
How to fully remove Quiclean
Spyhunter is the most effective malware uninstaller that easily removes all kinds of malware and even the apps which remain invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you failed to remove Quiclean manually. It guarantees the highest level of security to your system due to regular updates of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Quiclean (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab