How to remove (uninstall) Relistinfo.com (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Relistinfo.com?
Relistinfo.com is a harmful adware app. After installation process is over this virus immediately changes the home page and brings ad pop-ups. It’s a great challenge to completely remove this virus because its components and files are installed to the system registry. A typical situation for obtaining virus to your PC is cases when you try to download a song or any other content from torrents or any other website with free applications. Website owners may try to do content monetization that way by embedding malicious software into the installation file of a program that is downloaded by visitors. A downloader is an app providing you with the necessary file, however it also brings various offers which are well-known to any user: unneeded software with irritating advertisement popping up in a browser, redirected links, applications setting a new homepage in the browser and so on. Not to exaggerate, Relistinfo.com is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Relistinfo.com Simply
There are several methods to uninstall Relistinfo.com from your computer. You are welcome to read the article completely and use the needed method. Speaking about the most effective and the fastest way of removal, so I should mention the programs that will uninstall the undesired software. According to my experience, it is better to find and launch effective Relistinfo.com Removal Tool. Removal application that was created for a separate type of computer infections is the most effective. You can also use any other antivirus tool that has Relistinfo.com in the base of viruses. The antimalware that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Relistinfo.com absolutely, you can download it clicking this button.
- It removes Relistinfo.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Relistinfo.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Relistinfo.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Relistinfo.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Relistinfo.com from your browser
Remove Relistinfo.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Relistinfo.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Relistinfo.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Relistinfo.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Relistinfo.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Relistinfo.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Relistinfo.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Relistinfo.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Relistinfo.com?
Below you will see the useful recommendations that would help you prevent installation of Relistinfo.com and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to send those advice with your friends and family members just because they will really help you keep your computer protected from Relistinfo.com and other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them on the websites you don’t know. People quite often make the same mistake and download the program they were looking for. Unfortunately, later this program appears to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a website seems to be malicious – for example, it works too slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – we recommend you to close it. And don’t forget to scan your computer after that!
- Stay attentive during the the whole process of app installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all checkboxes which are irrelevant and you don’t want to install.
- And even in case if you do not recall having downloaded any software it would be reasonable to inspect your computer for viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||91,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||19,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||31,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||27,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,2%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,2%|
Complete removal of Relistinfo.com
Spyhunter is the most powerful malware eliminator which easily and quickly removes all kinds of adware and malware including those that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be helpful if you failed to uninstall Relistinfo.com manually. It will provide the highest level of security to your PC because it downloads daily updating of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Relistinfo.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab