How to remove (uninstall) Robotcaptcha.info (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Robotcaptcha.info?
Robotcaptcha.info is malicious adware that can be harmful to your computer. After being installed this virus immediately changes the home page and generates ad pop-ups. As this harmful app is located in the system registry it is not that easy to delete this adware on your PC. Most users usually download such harmful app in the package with various free software or with torrents from websites they don’t know well. Owners of websites from time to time try to do content monetization in such a way by embedding malware to the installation file of a program that will be downloaded by visitors. A downloader is a program providing you with the needed file, however it also brings various ad offers that are well-known to users: unneeded software with annoying pop-up ads in a browser, redirected links, apps setting a new homepage in the browser and so on. Not to exaggerate, Robotcaptcha.info is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Robotcaptcha.info Simply
There are numerous methods to uninstall Robotcaptcha.info from the PC. You are welcome to examine the page completely and use the wanted removal technique. If we speak about the facilest and the fastest way of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will help. As many specialists say, it is better to find and use special Robotcaptcha.info Removal Tool. Removal application that was written for a single class of computer infections is the most efficient. You can also run any other antivirus software that has Robotcaptcha.info in the signature base. The antimalware that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Robotcaptcha.info completely, you are welcome to install it clicking this button.
- It removes Robotcaptcha.info right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Robotcaptcha.info removing
Step 1. Uninstall Robotcaptcha.info from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Robotcaptcha.info in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Robotcaptcha.info from your browser
Remove Robotcaptcha.info from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Robotcaptcha.info” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Robotcaptcha.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Robotcaptcha.info from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Robotcaptcha.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Robotcaptcha.info from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Robotcaptcha.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Robotcaptcha.info from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Robotcaptcha.info?
Here you will find the useful recommendations which would help you prevent installation of Robotcaptcha.info and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to share our tips with your nearest and dearest just because they will certainly help you keep the PC secured from Robotcaptcha.info and any other malicious software:
- Do not install dubious programs especially if you got them from the web pages you don’t know. People often commit the common mistake and just download the app they need. However, eventually this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! When a web page looks suspicious – for instance, it functions slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – we advise you to leave it immediately. And remember to scan your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Be attentive during the all app installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all things which are unneeded and you do not want to install them.
- And even if you don’t remember having downloaded any software it would be smart to inspect your system for adware and viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||62,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||13,9%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||52,3%|
|Free Antivirus removal||42,8%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||91,0%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||9,1%|
How to fully remove Robotcaptcha.info
Spyhunter is an incredibly efficient malware eliminator which easily and quickly deletes all types of adware and malware including the apps which remain invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not remove Robotcaptcha.info yourself. It guarantees the highest level of security to your PC due to regular upgrade of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Robotcaptcha.info (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab