How to remove (uninstall) Romeandid.info (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Romeandid.info?
Romeandid.info is an advertising app that can be dangerous to your computer. As adware is installed it will set a new browser home page and bring a lot of ads to it. Since this malware is located in the registry of your system it could be not that simple thing to uninstall this adware from your computer. This malware is often downloaded in the bunch with some free software, torrents, unofficial patches for video games and other free apps and files. Frankly speaking, it is a way to earn more money for certain owners of websites – they add harmful apps into the installation file and promote it. A downloader is an application providing a user with the sought file, nevertheless it also installs different offers that are well-known to all users: malware with annoying advertisement popping up in the browser, link redirections, programs changing browser homepage and so on. Not to exaggerate, Romeandid.info is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Romeandid.info Simply
There are numerous ways to uninstall Romeandid.info from the PC. It is better to read the article till the end and choose the wanted removal technique. If we speak about the easiest and the quickest technique of removal, so I should mention the utilities that will uninstall the undesired adware. According to my experience, it is better to install and run efficient Romeandid.info Removal Tool. Removal software that was created especially for a individual type of malware is the most active. You can also download any other antivirus program that has Romeandid.info in the base of its signatures. The antimalware that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Romeandid.info completely, you are welcome to download it clicking this button.
- It removes Romeandid.info right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Romeandid.info removing
Step 1. Uninstall Romeandid.info from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Romeandid.info in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Romeandid.info from your browser
Remove Romeandid.info from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Romeandid.info” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Romeandid.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Romeandid.info from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Romeandid.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Romeandid.info from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Romeandid.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Romeandid.info from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Romeandid.info?
Here you can see some useful recommendations which would help you prevent installation of Romeandid.info and issues with browser. Feel free to send those advice with your family and friends just because they will really help you keep the computer safe and protected from Romeandid.info and any other malicious software:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them on the websites you don’t know. People quite often commit the same mistake and get the program they were searching for. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program turns out to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a web page seems to be malicious – for example, it works slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – we recommend you to close it. And don’t forget to check your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Stay attentive during the the whole process of app installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single radiobutton. Untick all checkboxes which are unneeded for you and you do not want to install them.
- Even in case if you do not remember having downloaded anything it would be reasonable to inspect your system for viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||73,9%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||45,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||55,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||45,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||84,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,1%|
100% Romeandid.info Removal
Spyhunter is an incredibly effective malware uninstaller which easily and quickly removes all kinds of adware and malware including those remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not manage to remove Romeandid.info yourself. It guarantees the best level safety of your PC because it gets daily updates of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Romeandid.info (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab