How to remove (uninstall) Satellite Earth easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is Satellite Earth?
Satellite Earth is a dangerous adware app. Once adware is automatically installed it will change the browser home page and bring various annoying ads to it. Since this malware is kept in the system registry it’s not that easy to delete this adware from your PC. Most users often download this malicious software in the package with free applications or with torrent files from sites they are not sure about. Owners of websites from time to time try to earn that way and embed malware to the archive with an app that is downloaded by users. A file downloader is an application providing a user with the necessary file, however it also brings different ad offers which are known to all users: unneeded software with irritating ads popping up in a browser, redirected links, applications changing homepage in the browser and so on. Satellite Earth belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Satellite Earth Easily
There are a lot of techniques to uninstall Satellite Earth from your system. It is better to look through the page till the end and choose the needed method. If we speak about the most effective and the fastest way of removal, so I should notice the software that will help. According to my experience, the best way is to install and run special Satellite Earth Removal Tool. Removal application that was written especially for a separate kind of viruses is the most efficient. It is also possible to download any other antivirus software that has Satellite Earth in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Satellite Earth completely, you are welcome to download it using this download button.
- It removes Satellite Earth right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Satellite Earth removing
Step 1. Uninstall Satellite Earth from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Satellite Earth in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Satellite Earth from your browser
Remove Satellite Earth from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Satellite Earth” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Satellite Earth removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Satellite Earth from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Satellite Earth removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Satellite Earth from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Satellite Earth removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Satellite Earth from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Satellite Earth?
Here you will see the tips that would help you prevent Satellite Earth installation and issues with browser. Feel free to send our suggestions with your nearest and dearest since they will definitely allow you to keep the PC protected from Satellite Earth and other malicious software:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you got them from the web pages you don’t know. People often commit the same mistake and just download the program they were searching for. Unfortunately, eventually this downloaded program turns out to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a web page looks suspicious – for example, it functions too slowly or there are too many bright banners – it is better for you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to check your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Keep attention during the all software installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all boxes that are irrelevant for you and you do not want to install.
- Even in case if you don’t remember downloading any applications it would be reasonable to scan your system for viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||66,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||88,2%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||52,3%|
|Free Antivirus removal||27,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,1%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,9%|
100% Satellite Earth Removal
Spyhunter is probably the most powerful malware eliminator that easily deletes all kinds of adware and malware including the apps that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not uninstall Satellite Earth manually. It provides the highest level of protection to your computer due to daily updating of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Satellite Earth (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab