How to remove (uninstall) Search.abclauncher.com (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Search.abclauncher.com?
Search.abclauncher.com is adware which can infest your computer. After being installed this virus changes the home page and brings ad pop-ups. As this malware is kept in the system registry it’s not that simple thing to delete this adware from your PC. Most users typically get this malware in the package with various free apps or with torrents from the places they don’t know well. Frankly speaking, it is a way to earn money for certain owners of websites – they add dangerous software into the file of installation and thus promote it. A downloader is a program providing you with the necessary file, nevertheless it also installs various ad offers which are well-known to all users: unneeded software with annoying advertisement popping up in a browser window, links with bad redirections, applications setting a new browser starting page and so on. Search.abclauncher.com belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Search.abclauncher.com Comfortably
There are several ways to remove Search.abclauncher.com from your system. You can look through the page completely and perform the wanted method. If we speak about the most effective and the fastest way of removal, so I should mention the software that will solve the problem. According to my experience, the best way is to install and run effective Search.abclauncher.com Removal Tool. Removal software that was released for a separate type of malware is the most effective. You are welcome also to install any other antivirus program that has Search.abclauncher.com in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Search.abclauncher.com 100%, you can install it clicking this download button.
- It removes Search.abclauncher.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Search.abclauncher.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Search.abclauncher.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Search.abclauncher.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Search.abclauncher.com from your browser
Remove Search.abclauncher.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Search.abclauncher.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Search.abclauncher.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Search.abclauncher.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Search.abclauncher.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Search.abclauncher.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Search.abclauncher.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Search.abclauncher.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Search.abclauncher.com?
Below you will find the tips that would help you avoid installation of Search.abclauncher.com and issues with browser. Feel free to show those tips with your friends and family members since they will really allow you to keep the PC protected from Search.abclauncher.com and other malware:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you got them on the web pages you do not know well. People often make the common mistake and just download the needed application. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program turns out to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! When a web page looks suspicious – for example, it functions slowly or there are too many bright banners – we advise you to leave it immediately. And remember to check your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Be attentive during the the whole process of software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single checkbox. Uncheck all checkboxes which are irrelevant and you do not want to install.
- Even if you don’t remember downloading anything it would be reasonable to inspect your system for viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||59,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||84,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||52,3%|
|Free Antivirus removal||22,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||84,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||4,0%|
Complete removal of Search.abclauncher.com
Spyhunter is an incredibly efficient malware eliminator that easily deletes all kinds of adware and malware including those that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you failed to delete Search.abclauncher.com manually. It guarantees the best level safety of your PC because it gets daily upgrade of the signature base.
How to uninstall Search.abclauncher.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab