How to remove (uninstall) Search.convertallfiles.com ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is Search.convertallfiles.com?
Search.convertallfiles.com is malicious adware which can infest your PC. After installation this virus changes the home page and brings ads. Since this malicious app is located in the registry it could be not that simple thing to remove this adware on your computer. A habitual situation for obtaining virus to to the computer is when you try to download a program or any other content from from a new source or any other site offering free content. Website owners may attempt to earn that way by adding malware to the installation file of an application that will be downloaded by users. A downloader is an application that provides you with the necessary file, but it also brings various offers which are well-known to users: unneeded software with annoying ads popping up in the browser, links with bad redirections, apps changing homepage in the browser etc. Search.convertallfiles.com belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Search.convertallfiles.com Simply
There are several techniques to uninstall Search.convertallfiles.com from the PC. You can look through the guide completely and use the needed removal technique. Speaking about the easiest and the fastest way of removal, so I should notice the software that will uninstall the unwanted adware. As many specialists say, the best way is to find and run special Search.convertallfiles.com Removal Tool. Removal software that was created especially for a individual class of computer infections is the most active. You can also install any other antimalware that has Search.convertallfiles.com in the signature base. The antimalware that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Search.convertallfiles.com absolutely, you can install it using this download button.
- It removes Search.convertallfiles.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Search.convertallfiles.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Search.convertallfiles.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Search.convertallfiles.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Search.convertallfiles.com from your browser
Remove Search.convertallfiles.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Search.convertallfiles.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Search.convertallfiles.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Search.convertallfiles.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Search.convertallfiles.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Search.convertallfiles.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Search.convertallfiles.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Search.convertallfiles.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Search.convertallfiles.com?
Below you will see some useful recommendations that will help you prevent installation of Search.convertallfiles.com and issues with browser. Feel free to send our tips with your nearest and dearest since they will certainly help you keep your PC secured from Search.convertallfiles.com and other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you found them from the websites you don’t know. People quite often make the common mistake and download the program they were looking for. Unfortunately, eventually this program appears to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! When a website seems to be suspicious – for instance, it functions slowly or it is full of colorful banners – we recommend you to leave it. And remember to scan your computer after that!
- Be attentive during the entire process of software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all things which don’t seem relevant for you and you do not want to install.
- Even if you do not recall downloading any software it would be smart to scan your computer for viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||59,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||39,5%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||42,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||52,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,1%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,2%|
How to fully remove Search.convertallfiles.com
Spyhunter is probably the most powerful eliminator of malware which easily deletes all types of malicious applications including the programs which remain invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be helpful if you do not how to uninstall Search.convertallfiles.com manually as well. It will provide the best protection to your computer because it gets regular updates of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Search.convertallfiles.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab