How to remove (uninstall) Search.epolife.com effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is Search.epolife.com?
Search.epolife.com is a malicious app belonging to adware applications. As adware is installed it will set a new home page in browser and add different annoying ads to it. Virus components get into the registry therefore it appeares to be not an easy thing to delete this app. People usually download such malicious software in the package with free applications or with torrent files from sites they don’t know well. People who own websites sometimes attempt to do content monetization in such a way by embedding malware into the installation file of a program downloaded by visitors. A file downloader is an application that provides a user with the sought file, nevertheless it also brings different ad offers that are known to users: bad software with annoying advertisement popping up in a browser window, links with bad redirections, applications that change homepage in the browser and so forth. Not to exaggerate, Search.epolife.com is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Search.epolife.com Simply
There are several techniques to uninstall Search.epolife.com from your system. You are welcome to read the page entirely and use the needed method. Speaking about the most effective and the promptest technique of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will delete the unwanted program. As many specialists say, it is better to download and run special Search.epolife.com Removal Tool. Removal software that was written for a separate class of viruses is the most efficient. You are welcome also to run any other antivirus software that has Search.epolife.com in the base of its signatures. The removal tool that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove Search.epolife.com completely, you can get it using this download button.
- It removes Search.epolife.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Search.epolife.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Search.epolife.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Search.epolife.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Search.epolife.com from your browser
Remove Search.epolife.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Search.epolife.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Search.epolife.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Search.epolife.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Search.epolife.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Search.epolife.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Search.epolife.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Search.epolife.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Search.epolife.com?
Here you can find some useful recommendations that will help you prevent installation of Search.epolife.com and browser infection. Feel free to show those suggestions with your friends and family members just because they will definitely help you keep the PC secured from Search.epolife.com and any other malicious software:
- Don’t install dubious software especially if you found them on the websites you don’t know. People quite often commit the common mistake and get the program they were looking for. However, eventually this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! If a website looks malicious – for example, it works slowly or there are too many colorful banners – it is better for you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to check your PC after that!
- Stay attentive during the the whole process of software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single radiobutton. Untick all things which are unneeded and you do not want to install.
- Even in case if you don’t remember having downloaded any applications it would make sense to scan your computer for viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||73,9%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||84,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||65,4%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||95,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,2%|
100% Search.epolife.com Removal
Spyhunter is an incredibly efficient malware eliminator which easily removes all types of malware including those that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you do not how to remove Search.epolife.com yourself. It will provide the best level safety of your system because it gets regular updates of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Search.epolife.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab