How to remove (uninstall) Search.handycafe.com easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is Search.handycafe.com?
Search.handycafe.com is a malicious app belonging to adware. After being installed this virus quickly changes the home page and brings ad pop-ups. Since this malware is located in the registry of your system it is not that easy to delete this adware from your PC. A habitual example of downloading virus to your computer is when you download a movie or any other content from from a new source or any other resource with free software. Actually, it is another way to earn money for some of website owners – they add dangerous software into the installation file and publish it. A file downloader is an app that provides a user with the sought file, but it also installs various ad offers which are known to users: bad software with irritating ads popping up in the browser, link redirections, programs changing homepage in the browser and so on. Not to exaggerate, Search.handycafe.com is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Search.handycafe.com Easily
There are many ways to uninstall Search.handycafe.com from your PC. You are welcome to look through the page entirely and use the effective method. Speaking about the most effective and the promptest method of removal, so I should say about the programs that will uninstall the undesired program. According to my experience, it is better to install and run effective Search.handycafe.com Removal Tool. Removal program that was released for a individual class of computer infections is the most effective. You are welcome also to download any other antimalware that has Search.handycafe.com in the signature base. The antivirus software that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Search.handycafe.com 100%, you can download it clicking this button.
- It removes Search.handycafe.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Search.handycafe.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Search.handycafe.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Search.handycafe.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Search.handycafe.com from your browser
Remove Search.handycafe.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Search.handycafe.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Search.handycafe.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Search.handycafe.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Search.handycafe.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Search.handycafe.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Search.handycafe.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Search.handycafe.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Search.handycafe.com?
Here you will see some useful recommendations that would help you avoid Search.handycafe.com installation and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to share those tips with your nearest and dearest as they will definitely allow you to keep your computer protected from Search.handycafe.com and any other malware:
- Do not install dubious programs especially if you found them on the web pages you don’t know. People quite often commit the same mistake and download the needed application. However, later this downloaded program turns out to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a web page looks suspicious – for example, it functions too slowly or it is full of bright banners – we advise you to leave it immediately. And remember to check your PC after that!
- Keep attention during the entire process of installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single checkbox. Uncheck all checkboxes which are irrelevant and you do not want to install them.
- And even if you do not recall having downloaded any software it would be reasonable to scan your system for viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||98,6%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||45,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||55,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,0%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,3%|
Complete removal of Search.handycafe.com
Spyhunter is probably the most powerful malware eliminator that easily removes all types of adware and malware and even the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you failed to uninstall Search.handycafe.com manually. It will provide the highest level of protection to your system due to daily updating of the signature base.
How to uninstall Search.handycafe.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab