How to remove (uninstall) Search.hconverterpro.com adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is Search.hconverterpro.com?
Search.hconverterpro.com is a harmful adware app. Once adware is automatically installed it will set a new home page in browser and add different annoying ads to it. As this harmful app is stored in the system registry it is not that simple thing to remove this adware from your PC. A typical example of obtaining virus to your computer is when you try to download a movie or any other content from from a new source or any other resource with free software. Owners of websites may attempt to monetize content in such a way by embedding malicious software to the archive with an app that will be downloaded by users. A downloader is a program that provides you with the needed file, however it also installs different offers which are well-known to any user: unneeded software with irritating pop-up ads in a browser, redirected links, apps changing browser starting page and so on. Search.hconverterpro.com belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Search.hconverterpro.com Simply
There are many techniques to uninstall Search.hconverterpro.com from your system. You are welcome to examine the article entirely and choose the needed removal technique. Speaking about the most effective and the fastest way of removal, so I should say about the programs that will help. As many specialists say, the best way is to download and run efficient Search.hconverterpro.com Removal Tool. Removal software that was created for a separate kind of computer infections is the most efficient. It is also possible to run any other antimalware that has Search.hconverterpro.com in the base of viruses. The removal tool that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Search.hconverterpro.com absolutely, you are welcome to download it using this download button.
- It removes Search.hconverterpro.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Search.hconverterpro.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Search.hconverterpro.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Search.hconverterpro.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Search.hconverterpro.com from your browser
Remove Search.hconverterpro.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Search.hconverterpro.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Search.hconverterpro.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Search.hconverterpro.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Search.hconverterpro.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Search.hconverterpro.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Search.hconverterpro.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Search.hconverterpro.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Search.hconverterpro.com?
Here you will see some recommendations that would help you avoid Search.hconverterpro.com installation and issues with browser. Feel free to show our tips with your family and friends as they will definitely help you keep the PC protected from Search.hconverterpro.com and other malicious software:
- Don’t install dubious programs especially if you found them on the web pages you don’t know. People quite often commit the same mistake and download the needed application. Unfortunately, eventually this program turns out to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! If a web page seems to be suspicious – for example, it functions slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – it is better for you to leave it. And don’t forget to scan your computer for viruses!
- Stay attentive during the all app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all things which don’t look relevant for you and you don’t want to install them.
- Even if you do not recall downloading any applications it would be smart to inspect your computer for viruses and malicious software at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||91,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||39,5%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||63,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||42,8%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||91,0%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,1%|
100% Search.hconverterpro.com Removal
Spyhunter is probably the most efficient malware eliminator that permanently removes all kinds of adware and malware including the programs remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you did not manage to remove Search.hconverterpro.com manually. It provides the best level protection to your PC due to daily upgrade of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Search.hconverterpro.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab