How to remove (uninstall) Search.hlivetvnow.co easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is Search.hlivetvnow.co?
Search.hlivetvnow.co is a harmful advertising program. Once adware is automatically installed it will change the home page in browser and add a lot of annoying ads to it. As this harmful app is located in the registry it’s not that easy to uninstall this adware on your computer. Most users typically download this harmful app in the package with free software or with torrent files from websites they are not sure about. Embedding malware into various builds is probably a website owner’s business helping him get more. It makes sense to be attentive with different download assistants as they often do countless bad things including downloading malicious software, breaking settings of your browser and so forth. By the way, Search.hlivetvnow.co is true malware.
How to remove Search.hlivetvnow.co Easily
There are numerous ways to uninstall Search.hlivetvnow.co from your system. You can look through the page entirely and use the effective way of removal. If we speak about the most effective and the promptest method of removal, so I should notice the software that will solve the problem. As many specialists say, the best way is to find and launch special Search.hlivetvnow.co Removal Tool. Removal application that was written especially for a single class of computer infections is the most effective. You are welcome also to run any other antivirus program that has Search.hlivetvnow.co in the base of its signatures. The antimalware that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Search.hlivetvnow.co absolutely, you are welcome to download it using this button.
- It removes Search.hlivetvnow.co right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Search.hlivetvnow.co removing
Step 1. Uninstall Search.hlivetvnow.co from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Search.hlivetvnow.co in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Search.hlivetvnow.co from your browser
Remove Search.hlivetvnow.co from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Search.hlivetvnow.co” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Search.hlivetvnow.co removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Search.hlivetvnow.co from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Search.hlivetvnow.co removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Search.hlivetvnow.co from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Search.hlivetvnow.co removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Search.hlivetvnow.co from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Search.hlivetvnow.co?
Here you will see some useful recommendations that will help you avoid installation of Search.hlivetvnow.co and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to show those tips with your friends and family members since they will certainly help you keep your PC secured from Search.hlivetvnow.co and other malware:
- Do not install dubious programs especially if you got them from the web pages you do not know well. People often commit the same mistake and download the app they need. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a website looks malicious – for instance, it functions too slowly or it is full of colorful banners – it is better for you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to check your computer for viruses!
- Be attentive during the all installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all checkboxes that are irrelevant for you and you don’t want to install them.
- And even if you do not remember having downloaded any software it would make sense to scan your system for adware and viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||59,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||63,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||42,8%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||84,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||1,2%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,3%|
How to fully remove Search.hlivetvnow.co
Spyhunter is the most effective malware eliminator that easily deletes all types of malware including those that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will help if you do not how to uninstall Search.hlivetvnow.co manually as well. It provides the best protection to your PC because it gets regular updates of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Search.hlivetvnow.co (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab