How to remove (uninstall) Search.hpdf-converter.com (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Search.hpdf-converter.com?
Search.hpdf-converter.com is malicious adware which can infest your PC. After installation process is over this virus changes your home page and brings ad pop-ups. As this malicious app is stored in the registry of your system it is not that simple thing to remove this adware on your PC. A usual situation for obtaining virus to your computer is cases when you download a movie or other kind of content from a torrents website or any other site offering free applications. Actually, it is a way to get more money for certain owners of websites – they add malware into the build and thus promote it. A file downloader is a program providing you with the sought file, but it also brings various ad offers which are well-known to users: bad software with irritating pop-up ads in a browser, links with bad redirections, applications that change browser starting page etc. Not to exaggerate, Search.hpdf-converter.com is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Search.hpdf-converter.com Easily
There are many ways to uninstall Search.hpdf-converter.com from your system. You are welcome to look through the article till the end and choose the needed removal technique. Speaking about the most effective and the quickest method of removal, so I should say about the programs that will help. According to my experience, the best way is to install and run special Search.hpdf-converter.com Removal Tool. Removal application that was written for a single type of computer infections is the most active. It is also possible to use any other antivirus software that has Search.hpdf-converter.com in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Search.hpdf-converter.com 100%, you can download it clicking this download button.
- It removes Search.hpdf-converter.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Search.hpdf-converter.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Search.hpdf-converter.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Search.hpdf-converter.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Search.hpdf-converter.com from your browser
Remove Search.hpdf-converter.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Search.hpdf-converter.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Search.hpdf-converter.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Search.hpdf-converter.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Search.hpdf-converter.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Search.hpdf-converter.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Search.hpdf-converter.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Search.hpdf-converter.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Search.hpdf-converter.com?
Below you will find some useful recommendations that would help you avoid installation of Search.hpdf-converter.com and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to show our advice with your family and friends since they will certainly allow you to keep the computer protected from Search.hpdf-converter.com and other malware:
- Do not install dubious programs especially if you found them from the web pages you do not know well. People quite often commit the same mistake and just download the program they were searching for. However, eventually this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a website looks suspicious – for example, it functions too slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – it is better for you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to scan your PC after that!
- Keep attention during the the whole process of app installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all boxes which are unneeded for you and you don’t want to install.
- And even in case if you don’t remember having downloaded any applications it would be smart to inspect your computer for viruses and malicious software every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||97,1%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||44,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||52,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||4,0%|
How to fully remove Search.hpdf-converter.com
Spyhunter is an incredibly effective malware uninstaller that easily and quickly deletes all kinds of adware and malware and even those that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you failed to remove Search.hpdf-converter.com manually as well. It guarantees the best security to your computer because it gets regular updates of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Search.hpdf-converter.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab