How to remove (uninstall) Search.searchblank.com (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Search.searchblank.com?
Search.searchblank.com is malicious advertisement software which can infest your PC. After installation process is over this virus quickly changes the home page and creates ads. It’s a serious challenge to entirely remove this virus since its components are installed to the system registry. People often get this harmful app in the package with free applications or with torrents from the places they don’t know well. People who own websites sometimes attempt to earn that way and embed malicious software to the installation file of an application that is downloaded by visitors. A downloader is a program that provides a user with the needed file, but it also installs different ad offers which are known to any user: bad software with annoying pop-up ads in a browser, link redirections, applications setting a new homepage in the browser and so on. Not to exaggerate, Search.searchblank.com is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Search.searchblank.com Easily
There are numerous techniques to uninstall Search.searchblank.com from your PC. You can examine the article completely and perform the effective method. If we speak about the facilest and the quickest technique of removal, so I should mention the programs that will solve the problem. According to my experience, the best way is to install and use effective Search.searchblank.com Removal Tool. Removal software that was released for a separate kind of viruses is the most efficient. It is also possible to run any other antimalware that has Search.searchblank.com in the signature base. The antivirus software that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Search.searchblank.com 100%, you are welcome to download it clicking this download button.
- It removes Search.searchblank.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Search.searchblank.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Search.searchblank.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Search.searchblank.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Search.searchblank.com from your browser
Remove Search.searchblank.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Search.searchblank.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Search.searchblank.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Search.searchblank.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Search.searchblank.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Search.searchblank.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Search.searchblank.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Search.searchblank.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Search.searchblank.com?
Below you will find some recommendations that will help you avoid installation of Search.searchblank.com and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to send our tips with your family and friends as they will really allow you to keep the PC secured from Search.searchblank.com and any other malicious software:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you found them from the websites you do not know well. People often commit the common mistake and just download the needed application. However, later this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! If a website seems to be malicious – for instance, it functions slowly or it is full of colorful banners – it is better for you to leave it immediately. And don’t forget to scan your PC after that!
- Keep attention during the the whole process of app installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all checkboxes that don’t seem relevant for you and you don’t want to install.
- Even if you do not remember having downloaded any applications it would be smart to inspect your system for viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||76,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||0,9%|
|Free Antivirus removal||65,4%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,3%|
100% Search.searchblank.com Removal
Spyhunter is the most efficient malware eliminator that easily removes all types of malicious applications and even the programs remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you did not manage to delete Search.searchblank.com manually as well. It guarantees the best level security to your PC due to daily upgrade of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Search.searchblank.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab