How to remove (uninstall) Search.searchcpro.com ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is Search.searchcpro.com?
Search.searchcpro.com is an advertising app that can be dangerous to your PC. After installation this virus quickly changes the home page and creates ad pop-ups. As this malicious app is kept in the system registry it’s not that easy to delete this adware from your PC. This software is usually downloaded with free software, torrent files, unofficial patches for computer games and any other free files. Owners of websites from time to time attempt to monetize content in such a bad way by embedding malicious software into the archive with an app downloaded by users. A downloader is an app providing a user with the necessary file, nevertheless it also brings different ad offers that are well-known to all users: malware with irritating advertisement popping up in the browser, links with bad redirections, programs setting a new browser homepage and so on. Search.searchcpro.com belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Search.searchcpro.com Simply
There are many methods to uninstall Search.searchcpro.com from the PC. You are welcome to look through the guide till the end and choose the needed method. Speaking about the most effective and the fastest technique of removal, so I should mention the programs that will solve the problem. As many specialists say, the best way is to install and use efficient Search.searchcpro.com Removal Tool. Removal application that was released for a separate kind of viruses is the most effective. You can also run any other antivirus tool that has Search.searchcpro.com in the base of viruses. The antimalware that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Search.searchcpro.com completely, you are welcome to download it clicking this button.
- It removes Search.searchcpro.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Search.searchcpro.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Search.searchcpro.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Search.searchcpro.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Search.searchcpro.com from your browser
Remove Search.searchcpro.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Search.searchcpro.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Search.searchcpro.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Search.searchcpro.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Search.searchcpro.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Search.searchcpro.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Search.searchcpro.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Search.searchcpro.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Search.searchcpro.com?
Below you can find some tips which will help you avoid installation of Search.searchcpro.com and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to send those advice with your friends and family members just because they will definitely help you keep the PC protected from Search.searchcpro.com and any other malicious software:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them on the websites you do not know well. People often commit the common mistake and get the program they were searching for. However, eventually this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! If a website looks suspicious – for instance, it works slowly or there are too many bright banners – we recommend you to leave it immediately. And don’t forget to check your computer after that!
- Be attentive during the the whole process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all things that don’t seem relevant and you don’t want to install them.
- And even if you do not remember downloading anything it would be smart to scan your computer for viruses and malicious software once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||71,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||39,5%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||52,3%|
|Free Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||89,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||1,2%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||4,0%|
Complete removal of Search.searchcpro.com
Spyhunter is an incredibly powerful eliminator of malware that permanently removes all kinds of adware and malware and even the programs that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you failed to remove Search.searchcpro.com manually. It provides the best level safety of your system because it gets regular upgrade of the signature base.
How to uninstall Search.searchcpro.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab