How to remove (uninstall) Search.searchfana.com easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is Search.searchfana.com?
Search.searchfana.com is adware that can infest your computer. After installation process is over this virus changes the browser home page and creates popping up advertisement. Virus elements move to the system registry so it is not an easy thing to delete this app. A habitual situation for getting virus to to the computer is cases when you try to download a movie or anything else from a torrents website or any other website with free applications. Owners of websites sometimes try to do content monetization in such a way by adding malicious software to the archive with an application downloaded by users. We suggest that you not rely on file downloaders too much – keep in mind that they usually do a lot of unwanted things – for instance, from setting the home page of a browser to downloading malware and viruses. Search.searchfana.com belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Search.searchfana.com Comfortably
There are numerous methods to uninstall Search.searchfana.com from the computer. You can read the article entirely and perform the effective removal technique. If we speak about the easiest and the promptest method of removal, so I should mention the software that will help. As many specialists say, it is better to download and run efficient Search.searchfana.com Removal Tool. Removal application that was created for a single kind of malware is the most effective. It is also possible to download any other antimalware that has Search.searchfana.com in the signature base. The antivirus software that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Search.searchfana.com absolutely, you can download it using this download button.
- It removes Search.searchfana.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Search.searchfana.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Search.searchfana.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Search.searchfana.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Search.searchfana.com from your browser
Remove Search.searchfana.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Search.searchfana.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Search.searchfana.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Search.searchfana.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Search.searchfana.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Search.searchfana.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Search.searchfana.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Search.searchfana.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Search.searchfana.com?
Below you can find the useful recommendations that would help you prevent Search.searchfana.com installation and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to show those advice with your family and friends just because they will certainly help you keep the PC protected from Search.searchfana.com and any other malicious software:
- Do not install dubious software especially if you got them on the websites you don’t know. People quite often make the same mistake and download the program they were looking for. Unfortunately, eventually this downloaded program turns out to be dangerous.
- Consider your intuition! When a website seems to be malicious – for example, it functions slowly or there are too many bright banners – we recommend you to leave it immediately. And remember to check your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Be attentive during the entire process of installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single checkbox. Uncheck all boxes that are unneeded and you do not want to install them.
- And even in case if you do not recall downloading anything it would be smart to inspect your computer for viruses and malicious software once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||66,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||55,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||22,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,1%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,6%|
How to fully remove Search.searchfana.com
Spyhunter is an incredibly effective eliminator of malware that easily and quickly removes all types of adware and malware and even the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be helpful if you do not how to remove Search.searchfana.com manually. It guarantees the best protection to your computer because it gets daily updates of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Search.searchfana.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab