How to remove (uninstall) Search.searchjsmtmp.com (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Search.searchjsmtmp.com?
Search.searchjsmtmp.com is adware which can cause harm to your PC. As adware is automatically installed it will set a new browser home page and add various ads to it. Virus files get into the registry and it turns out to be not easy to uninstall such an application. A typical situation for getting virus to to the computer is when you download a song or any other content from from a new source or any other resource offering free applications. Frankly speaking, it is a way to earn money for some website owners – they merely add dangerous software into the file of installation and thus promote it. A file downloader is a program that provides a user with the needed file, however it also installs different ad offers which are known to any user: bad software with irritating pop-up ads in the browser, links with bad redirections, programs that change browser starting page and so on. By the way, Search.searchjsmtmp.com is true malware.
How to remove Search.searchjsmtmp.com Easily
There are many techniques to uninstall Search.searchjsmtmp.com from your PC. You can look through the guide till the end and use the effective removal technique. Speaking about the facilest and the promptest way of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will help. According to my experience, it is better to find and use special Search.searchjsmtmp.com Removal Tool. Removal application that was released for a individual class of malware is the most efficient. It is also possible to install any other antivirus program that has Search.searchjsmtmp.com in the base of viruses. The antivirus software that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Search.searchjsmtmp.com completely, you can get it clicking this button.
- It removes Search.searchjsmtmp.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Search.searchjsmtmp.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Search.searchjsmtmp.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Search.searchjsmtmp.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Search.searchjsmtmp.com from your browser
Remove Search.searchjsmtmp.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Search.searchjsmtmp.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Search.searchjsmtmp.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Search.searchjsmtmp.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Search.searchjsmtmp.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Search.searchjsmtmp.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Search.searchjsmtmp.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Search.searchjsmtmp.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Search.searchjsmtmp.com?
Here you will find some tips which would help you avoid installation of Search.searchjsmtmp.com and browser infection. Feel free to send those tips with your nearest and dearest as they will really help you keep the computer safe and protected from Search.searchjsmtmp.com and any other malicious software:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them on the web pages you don’t know. People quite often make the common mistake and get the program they were searching for. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program turns out to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a website seems to be malicious – for example, it functions slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – it is better for you to leave it immediately. And remember to scan your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Keep attention during the all software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all boxes which are not relevant and you do not want to install them.
- And even if you don’t remember downloading anything it would make sense to inspect your computer for viruses and malicious software every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||88,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||33,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||52,3%|
|Free Antivirus removal||27,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,9%|
Complete removal of Search.searchjsmtmp.com
Spyhunter is an incredibly powerful malware uninstaller which quickly removes all types of malicious applications including those which remain invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you do not how to uninstall Search.searchjsmtmp.com manually. It will provide the highest level of safety of your system because it gets regular updates of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Search.searchjsmtmp.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab