How to remove (uninstall) Search.searchleasy.com (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Search.searchleasy.com?
Search.searchleasy.com is malicious software belonging to adware. As you let adware install it will change the home page of your browser and annoy you with advertisement. Since this malicious app is stored in the registry it’s not that simple thing to delete this adware on your PC. A usual situation for obtaining virus to your computer is when you try to download a movie or any other content from a torrents website or any other website with free software. People who own websites from time to time try to monetize content that way and embed malicious software into the installation file of an app downloaded by users. We suggest that you not count on download assistants too much – remember that they usually do lots of unwanted things – for instance, from changing a home page of a browser to downloading viruses and malware. Search.searchleasy.com belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Search.searchleasy.com Easily
There are several ways to uninstall Search.searchleasy.com from the computer. You can read the article completely and use the effective removal technique. Speaking about the easiest and the quickest method of removal, so I should say about the programs that will uninstall the unwanted program. According to my experience, it is better to find and run special Search.searchleasy.com Removal Tool. Removal software that was created especially for a separate kind of viruses is the most efficient. You can also download any other antivirus software that has Search.searchleasy.com in the base of viruses. The removal tool that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove Search.searchleasy.com completely, you can get it using this download button.
- It removes Search.searchleasy.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Search.searchleasy.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Search.searchleasy.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Search.searchleasy.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Search.searchleasy.com from your browser
Remove Search.searchleasy.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Search.searchleasy.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Search.searchleasy.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Search.searchleasy.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Search.searchleasy.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Search.searchleasy.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Search.searchleasy.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Search.searchleasy.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Search.searchleasy.com?
Below you will find some recommendations which would help you prevent installation of Search.searchleasy.com and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to send our tips with your family and friends just because they will definitely help you keep your computer secured from Search.searchleasy.com and any other malicious software:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you found them from the websites you don’t know. People quite often make the same mistake and get the needed application. However, later this downloaded program turns out to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! When a website seems to be malicious – for instance, it works too slowly or it is full of colorful banners – it is better for you to leave it. And don’t forget to scan your computer after that!
- Be attentive during the entire process of software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all things which don’t look relevant for you and you don’t want to install.
- Even in case if you don’t remember having downloaded any software it would be reasonable to inspect your computer for viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||66,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||88,2%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||0,9%|
|Free Antivirus removal||47,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||84,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,2%|
How to fully remove Search.searchleasy.com
Spyhunter is probably the most effective eliminator of malware which easily and quickly removes all kinds of malware including the programs which remain invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will help if you do not how to uninstall Search.searchleasy.com manually. It guarantees the highest level of security to your PC thanks to regular updates of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Search.searchleasy.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab