How to remove (uninstall) Search.searchtppp2.com ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is Search.searchtppp2.com?
Search.searchtppp2.com is a malicious app that belongs to adware. Once adware is installed automatically it will set a new browser home page and bring a lot of ads to it. Virus files move into the registry thus it’s not an easy task to delete such an app. This malware is typically downloaded in the bunch with free programs, torrents, different patches for PC games and other free apps and files. Inserting malware into any type of builds can be a business the website owner runs letting him get more. A file downloader is a program providing a user with the sought file, however it also brings different ad offers which are well-known to any user: bad software with irritating advertisement popping up in a browser window, link redirections, programs changing browser homepage and so on. Not to exaggerate, Search.searchtppp2.com is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Search.searchtppp2.com Easily
There are several ways to remove Search.searchtppp2.com from the PC. You can examine the guide entirely and choose the needed removal technique. Speaking about the facilest and the fastest technique of removal, so I should notice the software that will solve the problem. According to my experience, the best way is to install and run special Search.searchtppp2.com Removal Tool. Removal application that was created for a separate kind of malware is the most active. It is also possible to download any other antivirus tool that has Search.searchtppp2.com in the signature base. The removal tool that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove Search.searchtppp2.com 100%, you can download it clicking this button.
- It removes Search.searchtppp2.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Search.searchtppp2.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Search.searchtppp2.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Search.searchtppp2.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Search.searchtppp2.com from your browser
Remove Search.searchtppp2.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Search.searchtppp2.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Search.searchtppp2.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Search.searchtppp2.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Search.searchtppp2.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Search.searchtppp2.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Search.searchtppp2.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Search.searchtppp2.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Search.searchtppp2.com?
Below you can find some tips that would help you avoid Search.searchtppp2.com installation and issues with browser. Feel free to share our tips with your nearest and dearest since they will certainly allow you to keep the computer protected from Search.searchtppp2.com and any other malicious software:
- Do not install dubious programs especially if you got them from the websites you do not know well. People often make the common mistake and download the program they were looking for. However, eventually this downloaded program appears to be dangerous.
- Consider your intuition! If a web page seems to be suspicious – for instance, it works too slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – it is better for you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to check your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Stay attentive during the all installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single checkbox. Untick all checkboxes that are unneeded for you and you don’t want to install them.
- Even if you do not recall having downloaded anything it would be smart to scan your system for viruses and malicious software every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||66,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||32,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,9%|
Complete removal of Search.searchtppp2.com
Spyhunter is probably the most efficient eliminator of malware which quickly removes all types of malicious applications and even the apps which remain invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be helpful if you did not remove Search.searchtppp2.com manually. It will provide the highest level of security to your system thanks to daily upgrade of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Search.searchtppp2.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab