How to remove (uninstall) Search.searchvidpop.com (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Search.searchvidpop.com?
Search.searchvidpop.com is adware that can infest your computer. As you install this malware it will set a new home page of your browser and annoy you with advertisement. As this malicious app is located in the system registry it could be not that easy to uninstall this adware from your PC. This malware is usually downloaded with free apps, torrent files, different patches for computer games and other free apps and files. Website owners from time to time try to monetize content in such a way by adding malicious software into the installation file of an application downloaded by users. You are recommended to be attentive and careful dealing with all those downloaders as they often do a lot of bad things including downloading malicious software, changing browser settings and many other things. By the way, Search.searchvidpop.com is true malware.
How to remove Search.searchvidpop.com Comfortably
There are a lot of methods to uninstall Search.searchvidpop.com from the system. You are welcome to read the page completely and choose the wanted way of removal. If we speak about the most effective and the fastest method of removal, so I should mention the utilities that will uninstall the undesired adware. As many specialists say, it is better to download and use efficient Search.searchvidpop.com Removal Tool. Removal program that was released for a single type of computer infections is the most active. You can also install any other antimalware that has Search.searchvidpop.com in the base of viruses. The removal tool that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Search.searchvidpop.com 100%, you can get it using this download button.
- It removes Search.searchvidpop.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Search.searchvidpop.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Search.searchvidpop.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Search.searchvidpop.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Search.searchvidpop.com from your browser
Remove Search.searchvidpop.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Search.searchvidpop.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Search.searchvidpop.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Search.searchvidpop.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Search.searchvidpop.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Search.searchvidpop.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Search.searchvidpop.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Search.searchvidpop.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Search.searchvidpop.com?
Here you can see the useful recommendations that will help you prevent installation of Search.searchvidpop.com and browser infection. Feel free to show our advice with your friends and family members just because they will definitely help you keep your PC protected from Search.searchvidpop.com and any other malicious software:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you found them from the websites you do not know well. People often make the same mistake and get the program they were looking for. However, eventually this program appears to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! When a web page looks suspicious – for instance, it works too slowly or it is full of colorful banners – it is better for you to close it. And don’t forget to scan your computer for viruses!
- Stay attentive during the all app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all checkboxes that don’t look relevant for you and you don’t want to install.
- And even if you do not remember having downloaded any applications it would be smart to scan your system for adware and viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||59,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||15,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||52,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,1%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||4,0%|
100% Search.searchvidpop.com Removal
Spyhunter is probably the most efficient malware eliminator that easily deletes all types of malicious applications including the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you failed to uninstall Search.searchvidpop.com manually. It guarantees the best security to your computer thanks to regular upgrade of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Search.searchvidpop.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab