How to remove (uninstall) Solicencers.info easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is Solicencers.info?
Solicencers.info is an advertising app which can infest your PC. As you agree to install this virus it will change the home page of your browser and annoy you with advertisement. Since this malware is kept in the registry of your system it’s not that easy to delete this adware from your PC. Users typically get this malicious software with free applications or with torrent files from websites they don’t know well. Frankly speaking, it is a way to earn money for certain owners of websites – they add harmful apps into the installation file and thus promote it. We recommend you not to rely on download assistants too much – remember that they typically do a lot of really bad things – for instance, from setting the home page of a browser to infesting your system with malware and viruses. Not to exaggerate, Solicencers.info is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Solicencers.info Simply
There are several ways to uninstall Solicencers.info from the computer. It is better to read the article till the end and choose the effective removal technique. Speaking about the facilest and the quickest technique of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will help. According to my experience, the best way is to find and run effective Solicencers.info Removal Tool. Removal application that was released especially for a single kind of computer infections is the most effective. You are welcome also to download any other antimalware that has Solicencers.info in the base of its signatures. The antimalware that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Solicencers.info completely, you can get it using this button.
- It removes Solicencers.info right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
Manual Solicencers.info removing
Step 1. Uninstall Solicencers.info from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Solicencers.info in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Solicencers.info from your browser
Remove Solicencers.info from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Solicencers.info” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Solicencers.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Solicencers.info from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Solicencers.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Solicencers.info from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Solicencers.info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Solicencers.info from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Solicencers.info?
Below you will find some useful recommendations which will help you prevent installation of Solicencers.info and issues with browser. Feel free to show those suggestions with your family and friends just because they will really help you keep your computer secured from Solicencers.info and other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you got them on the websites you do not know well. People often make the same mistake and download the needed application. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program appears to be dangerous.
- Consider your intuition! When a web page seems to be suspicious – for example, it functions too slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – we advise you to leave it. And remember to check your computer after that!
- Be attentive during the all installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all checkboxes that don’t look relevant and you do not want to install.
- Even if you do not recall having downloaded any software it would be smart to scan your system for viruses and malicious software at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||59,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||19,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||63,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||23,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,1%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,3%|
How to fully remove Solicencers.info
Spyhunter is an incredibly effective malware eliminator that easily and quickly removes all types of adware and malware and even the programs which remain invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not remove Solicencers.info yourself. It provides the highest level of protection to your system thanks to daily upgrade of the signature base.
How to uninstall Solicencers.info (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab