How to remove (uninstall) SpicySEARCH ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is SpicySEARCH?
SpicySEARCH is a harmful adware app. After installation process is over this virus quickly changes the browser home page and creates ad pop-ups. It’s often a great challenge to entirely remove this virus because its files are saved to the system registry. People often download this malware in the package with shareware applications or with torrent files from the places they don’t know well. Website owners from time to time attempt to monetize content in such a way by embedding malicious software into the installation file of an application that will be downloaded by visitors. A file downloader is a program that provides a user with the sought file, however it also installs different offers which are well-known to any user: unneeded software with irritating ads popping up in a browser window, redirected links, apps changing homepage in the browser etc. Not to exaggerate, SpicySEARCH is a realy malicious application.
How to remove SpicySEARCH Simply
There are a lot of methods to uninstall SpicySEARCH from your PC. You can look through the guide till the end and choose the wanted method. Speaking about the easiest and the fastest method of removal, so I should say about the programs that will solve the problem. As many specialists say, the best way is to find and launch special SpicySEARCH Removal Tool. Removal application that was written for a individual type of malware is the most active. You are welcome also to run any other antivirus tool that has SpicySEARCH in the base of viruses. The antimalware that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall SpicySEARCH completely, you are welcome to install it clicking this button.
- It removes SpicySEARCH right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual SpicySEARCH removing
Step 1. Uninstall SpicySEARCH from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain SpicySEARCH in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall SpicySEARCH from your browser
Remove SpicySEARCH from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “SpicySEARCH” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use SpicySEARCH removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall SpicySEARCH from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use SpicySEARCH removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall SpicySEARCH from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use SpicySEARCH removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall SpicySEARCH from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from SpicySEARCH?
Here you can see the useful recommendations which would help you prevent installation of SpicySEARCH and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to send those suggestions with your friends and family members just because they will really help you keep the PC protected from SpicySEARCH and any other malicious software:
- Do not install dubious programs especially if you found them from the websites you don’t know. People quite often commit the same mistake and get the program they were looking for. Unfortunately, eventually this program appears to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a web page looks suspicious – for example, it functions slowly or there are too many bright banners – it is better for you to leave it immediately. And don’t forget to scan your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Stay attentive during the all installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all checkboxes that don’t look relevant for you and you don’t want to install.
- Even if you don’t remember having downloaded anything it would make sense to inspect your system for viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||88,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||44,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||42,8%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||4,0%|
Complete removal of SpicySEARCH
Spyhunter is an incredibly effective eliminator of malware which easily removes all types of malicious applications including those remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you do not how to delete SpicySEARCH yourself. It guarantees the best safety of your system thanks to regular updating of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall SpicySEARCH (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab