How to remove (uninstall) SurveyVoices adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is SurveyVoices?
SurveyVoices is a dangerous adware app. As you agree to install this virus it will set another home page of the browser and annoy you with ads. It could be a challenge to entirely delete this virus as its files are saved to the registry. A habitual example of obtaining virus to to the computer is when you try to download a program or anything else from a torrents website or any other site with free applications. Frankly speaking, it is another way to earn more money for some owners of websites – they add malware into the file of installation and thus promote it. A downloader is a program that provides you with the needed file, however it also installs different offers which are known to any user: unneeded software with annoying ads popping up in the browser, links with bad redirections, applications setting a new browser homepage and so on. By the way, SurveyVoices is true malware.
How to remove SurveyVoices Easily
There are many techniques to uninstall SurveyVoices from your PC. You are welcome to look through the page entirely and use the wanted removal technique. Speaking about the easiest and the fastest way of removal, so I should notice the software that will uninstall the unwanted adware. According to my experience, it is better to find and run effective SurveyVoices Removal Tool. Removal application that was created especially for a single type of viruses is the most efficient. You are welcome also to download any other antimalware that has SurveyVoices in the signature base. The removal tool that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove SurveyVoices 100%, you are welcome to download it using this download button.
- It removes SurveyVoices right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual SurveyVoices removing
Step 1. Uninstall SurveyVoices from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain SurveyVoices in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall SurveyVoices from your browser
Remove SurveyVoices from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “SurveyVoices” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use SurveyVoices removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall SurveyVoices from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use SurveyVoices removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall SurveyVoices from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use SurveyVoices removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall SurveyVoices from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from SurveyVoices?
Here you can find the recommendations that would help you avoid installation of SurveyVoices and issues with browser. Feel free to show our advice with your family and friends since they will certainly allow you to keep your PC protected from SurveyVoices and any other malware:
- Don’t install dubious programs especially if you got them on the websites you do not know well. People quite often make the common mistake and get the app they need. Unfortunately, eventually this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! When a web page looks malicious – for example, it functions slowly or there are too many colorful banners – we advise you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to scan your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Be attentive during the entire process of software installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all checkboxes that are irrelevant and you do not want to install.
- And even in case if you don’t remember downloading any software it would be reasonable to inspect your system for viruses and malicious software once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||66,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||19,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||0,9%|
|Free Antivirus removal||65,4%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,1%|
Complete removal of SurveyVoices
Spyhunter is the most effective eliminator of malware that permanently removes all types of adware and malware including the programs that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will help if you did not manage to uninstall SurveyVoices manually as well. It provides the best level security to your PC because it gets regular updates of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall SurveyVoices (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab