How to remove (uninstall) Technologycraze.net easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is Technologycraze.net?
Technologycraze.net is malicious software often called advertising software. Once adware is automatically installed it will change your home page in browser and add a lot of annoying ads to it. Virus components are saved to the system registry and it is not an easy thing to remove such an app. A typical situation for getting virus to your PC is when you download a song or any other content from from a new source or any other resource offering free content. Actually, it is a way to earn money for some of owners of websites – they merely add dangerous software into the file of installation and publish it. A file downloader is an app providing a user with the needed file, nevertheless it also brings different offers which are known to any user: malware with annoying ads popping up in a browser window, link redirections, applications changing homepage in the browser and so on. Technologycraze.net belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Technologycraze.net Comfortably
There are many methods to remove Technologycraze.net from your PC. You can read the article till the end and perform the needed method. Speaking about the most effective and the quickest technique of removal, so I should say about the programs that will help. According to my experience, the best way is to install and use effective Technologycraze.net Removal Tool. Removal software that was written for a individual type of malware is the most effective. It is also possible to run any other antivirus program that has Technologycraze.net in the signature base. The antimalware that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Technologycraze.net completely, you can download it clicking this button.
- It removes Technologycraze.net right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Technologycraze.net removing
Step 1. Uninstall Technologycraze.net from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Technologycraze.net in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Technologycraze.net from your browser
Remove Technologycraze.net from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Technologycraze.net” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Technologycraze.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Technologycraze.net from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Technologycraze.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Technologycraze.net from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Technologycraze.net removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Technologycraze.net from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Technologycraze.net?
Here you can find the recommendations that will help you avoid Technologycraze.net installation and issues with browser. Feel free to show our suggestions with your friends and family members since they will certainly allow you to keep your computer protected from Technologycraze.net and other malware:
- Do not install dubious software especially if you got them from the websites you don’t know. People quite often commit the common mistake and get the app they need. Unfortunately, later this program appears to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a web page looks suspicious – for example, it functions too slowly or it is literally made of colorful banners – we recommend you to leave it. And don’t forget to scan your computer after that!
- Stay attentive during the entire process of installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single checkbox. Uncheck all things which don’t seem relevant for you and you do not want to install.
- Even if you do not recall having downloaded anything it would be reasonable to inspect your computer for viruses and malicious software once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||73,9%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||88,2%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||62,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||27,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,6%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,3%|
Complete removal of Technologycraze.net
Spyhunter is the most powerful malware uninstaller that easily and quickly deletes all types of malware and even those that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you do not how to delete Technologycraze.net manually. It provides the highest level of protection to your PC due to daily updating of the signature base.
How to uninstall Technologycraze.net (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab