How to remove (uninstall) The Calendar (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is The Calendar?
The Calendar is malicious advertisement software that can be dangerous to your computer. Once adware is installed automatically it will change your home page in browser and bring different ads to it. It’s a great challenge to entirely remove this virus because its components and files are stored in the registry. A habitual situation for downloading virus to to the computer is when you try to download a movie or anything else from a torrents website or any other site with free software. Actually, it is a way to get more money for some of owners of websites – they merely add harmful apps into the build and publish it. A downloader is an application providing you with the needed file, nevertheless it also installs various ad offers that are well-known to users: unneeded software with annoying pop-up ads in the browser, links with bad redirections, apps that change homepage in the browser and so forth. Not to exaggerate, The Calendar is a realy malicious application.
How to remove The Calendar Simply
There are a lot of techniques to uninstall The Calendar from your PC. You can look through the guide till the end and perform the needed removal technique. If we speak about the facilest and the promptest technique of removal, so I should say about the programs that will help. As many specialists say, the best way is to install and run efficient The Calendar Removal Tool. Removal software that was created especially for a separate class of viruses is the most efficient. You are welcome also to download any other antivirus software that has The Calendar in the signature base. The removal tool that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall The Calendar completely, you are welcome to get it using this download button.
- It removes The Calendar right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual The Calendar removing
Step 1. Uninstall The Calendar from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain The Calendar in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall The Calendar from your browser
Remove The Calendar from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “The Calendar” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use The Calendar removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall The Calendar from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use The Calendar removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall The Calendar from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use The Calendar removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall The Calendar from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from The Calendar?
Below you will see some recommendations that would help you prevent The Calendar installation and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to show those tips with your family and friends since they will certainly help you keep your PC safe and protected from The Calendar and any other malware:
- Do not install dubious programs especially if you got them from the web pages you do not know well. People often commit the common mistake and get the needed application. Unfortunately, later this program appears to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a web page seems to be malicious – for instance, it functions slowly or there are too many colorful banners – it is better for you to leave it immediately. And remember to scan your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Be attentive during the the whole process of installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all boxes which are unneeded for you and you do not want to install them.
- Even in case if you do not remember downloading any applications it would be smart to inspect your system for viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||66,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||19,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||15,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||27,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||82,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||4,0%|
100% The Calendar Removal
Spyhunter is the most efficient malware uninstaller that easily removes all kinds of malicious applications and even the programs that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you do not how to delete The Calendar yourself. It guarantees the best safety of your PC thanks to regular updating of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall The Calendar (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab