How to remove (uninstall) Thecouponstore.co ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is Thecouponstore.co?
Thecouponstore.co is a dangerous advertising application. As adware is automatically installed it will set a new home page in browser and add lots of ads to it. Since this malicious app is stored in the registry it is not that easy to delete this adware from your PC. A usual situation for getting virus to your PC is cases when you download a movie or any other content from a torrents website or any other resource offering free applications. Frankly speaking, it is a way to get more money for certain owners of websites – they add dangerous software into the build and thus promote it. You are suggested to be attentive with all kinds of file downloaders since very often they do lots of unneeded things like downloading malicious software, changing settings of your browser and many other things. Thecouponstore.co belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Thecouponstore.co Comfortably
There are a lot of techniques to uninstall Thecouponstore.co from the system. You can read the guide entirely and use the wanted way of removal. Speaking about the most effective and the fastest method of removal, so I should notice the utilities that will delete the undesired adware. As many specialists say, it is better to find and use effective Thecouponstore.co Removal Tool. Removal program that was written for a individual kind of malware is the most effective. It is also possible to use any other antivirus software that has Thecouponstore.co in the signature base. The removal tool that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Thecouponstore.co 100%, you can download it using this button.
- It removes Thecouponstore.co right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Thecouponstore.co removing
Step 1. Uninstall Thecouponstore.co from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Thecouponstore.co in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Thecouponstore.co from your browser
Remove Thecouponstore.co from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Thecouponstore.co” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Thecouponstore.co removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Thecouponstore.co from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Thecouponstore.co removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Thecouponstore.co from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Thecouponstore.co removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Thecouponstore.co from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Thecouponstore.co?
Below you will find some useful recommendations that would help you prevent installation of Thecouponstore.co and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to show our tips with your nearest and dearest as they will really allow you to keep your PC secured from Thecouponstore.co and any other malware:
- Do not install dubious programs especially if you got them from the websites you don’t know. People often commit the common mistake and get the app they need. However, later this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! When a website looks suspicious – for instance, it functions too slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – it is better for you to close it. And don’t forget to scan your PC after that!
- Keep attention during the entire process of installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all checkboxes which are not relevant for you and you do not want to install them.
- And even if you don’t remember having downloaded any software it would be reasonable to scan your computer for adware and viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||76,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||39,5%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||42,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||42,8%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||84,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,0%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,1%|
Complete removal of Thecouponstore.co
Spyhunter is an incredibly efficient malware eliminator that permanently deletes all types of malware and even those that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be helpful if you did not remove Thecouponstore.co yourself. It will provide the best safety of your system due to regular upgrade of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Thecouponstore.co (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab