How to remove (uninstall) Thefuncoolstuff.com effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is Thefuncoolstuff.com?
Thefuncoolstuff.com is malware belonging to adware applications. As you agree to install this virus it will set another home page in the browser and drive you mad with ads. As this malicious app is kept in the registry it could be not that easy to uninstall this adware from your computer. This malicious app is typically downloaded together with some free software, torrent files, unofficial patches for PC games and other shareware files. Frankly speaking, it is another way to get more money for certain website owners – they merely add malware into the file of installation and thus promote it. A downloader is a program that provides a user with the sought file, nevertheless it also brings various offers which are known to any user: unneeded software with annoying advertisement popping up in a browser window, link redirections, applications setting a new homepage in the browser and so on. Thefuncoolstuff.com belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Thefuncoolstuff.com Easily
There are many methods to uninstall Thefuncoolstuff.com from the system. You are welcome to look through the guide till the end and choose the effective removal technique. Speaking about the easiest and the promptest technique of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will delete the unwanted program. According to my experience, the best way is to download and run effective Thefuncoolstuff.com Removal Tool. Removal software that was written especially for a individual kind of malware is the most efficient. You are welcome also to use any other antimalware that has Thefuncoolstuff.com in the signature base. The antimalware that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Thefuncoolstuff.com absolutely, you are welcome to download it using this download button.
- It removes Thefuncoolstuff.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Thefuncoolstuff.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Thefuncoolstuff.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Thefuncoolstuff.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Thefuncoolstuff.com from your browser
Remove Thefuncoolstuff.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Thefuncoolstuff.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Thefuncoolstuff.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Thefuncoolstuff.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Thefuncoolstuff.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Thefuncoolstuff.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Thefuncoolstuff.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Thefuncoolstuff.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Thefuncoolstuff.com?
Here you will find some tips that would help you prevent Thefuncoolstuff.com installation and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to show those tips with your family and friends since they will really allow you to keep the PC safe and protected from Thefuncoolstuff.com and any other malware:
- Don’t install dubious software especially if you found them from the web pages you don’t know. People often make the same mistake and download the needed application. Unfortunately, eventually this program turns out to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! When a web page seems to be malicious – for example, it functions slowly or it is full of colorful banners – we advise you to close it. And don’t forget to check your computer after that!
- Stay attentive during the all software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single checkbox. Uncheck all things that don’t seem relevant and you don’t want to install them.
- And even in case if you do not recall having downloaded anything it would make sense to scan your system for viruses and malicious software at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||72,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||39,5%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||55,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||22,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||91,0%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||1,2%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,0%|
Complete removal of Thefuncoolstuff.com
Spyhunter is the most effective eliminator of malware which quickly deletes all types of malware and even those that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will help if you failed to uninstall Thefuncoolstuff.com manually. It will provide the highest level of protection to your PC because it downloads daily updates of the signature base.
How to uninstall Thefuncoolstuff.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab