How to remove (uninstall) Thekelp.com ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is Thekelp.com?
Thekelp.com is malicious adware which can infest your computer. As you install this malware it will set another home page of your browser and annoy you with ads. It’s often a challenge to fully delete this virus as its components and files are saved to the registry. This malware is usually downloaded in the bunch with free programs, torrent files, different patches for PC games and other free files. Website owners from time to time try to monetize content in such a way and embed malicious software into the installation file of a program that will be downloaded by users. We recommend you not to rely on file downloaders too much – please remember that these apps often do a lot of unneeded things – for instance, from replacing a home page of a browser to downloading to your PC malware and viruses. By the way, Thekelp.com is true malware.
How to remove Thekelp.com Comfortably
There are several techniques to uninstall Thekelp.com from the PC. You are welcome to examine the page entirely and choose the effective method. Speaking about the most effective and the fastest way of removal, so I should mention the programs that will uninstall the unwanted software. According to my experience, it is better to find and use special Thekelp.com Removal Tool. Removal software that was created for a individual kind of malware is the most effective. It is also possible to download any other antimalware that has Thekelp.com in the base of viruses. The removal tool that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove Thekelp.com completely, you can get it clicking this download button.
- It removes Thekelp.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Thekelp.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Thekelp.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Thekelp.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Thekelp.com from your browser
Remove Thekelp.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Thekelp.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Thekelp.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Thekelp.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Thekelp.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Thekelp.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Thekelp.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Thekelp.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Thekelp.com?
Below you can find the recommendations that will help you prevent Thekelp.com installation and issues with browser. Feel free to show those suggestions with your family and friends since they will definitely allow you to keep your PC safe and protected from Thekelp.com and any other malware:
- Don’t install dubious programs especially if you got them from the web pages you do not know well. People quite often make the common mistake and download the needed application. However, later this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a website seems to be suspicious – for example, it works too slowly or it is full of colorful banners – we advise you to leave it immediately. And don’t forget to scan your computer for viruses!
- Keep attention during the all installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single radiobutton. Untick all things which are not relevant and you don’t want to install.
- And even in case if you don’t remember having downloaded anything it would be reasonable to scan your computer for adware and viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||88,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||45,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||63,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||45,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||81,5%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,2%|
100% Thekelp.com Removal
Spyhunter is the most powerful eliminator of malware which permanently deletes all types of adware and malware including those which remain invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will help if you do not how to remove Thekelp.com manually. It guarantees the best level safety of your system due to daily upgrade of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Thekelp.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab