How to remove (uninstall) Toss Carnival Game adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is Toss Carnival Game?
Toss Carnival Game is a malicious app that belongs to adware applications. Once adware is installed it will change your browser home page and bring different annoying ads to it. Since this harmful app is located in the registry it is not that easy to remove this adware on your PC. A typical example of downloading virus to your PC is cases when you try to download a song or anything else from torrents or any other site offering free applications. Website owners from time to time try to monetize content in such a way and embed malware into the archive with an app downloaded by users. A downloader is a program that provides a user with the sought file, but it also installs different ad offers that are known to any user: malware with irritating advertisement popping up in a browser, link redirections, programs that change homepage in the browser etc. By the way, Toss Carnival Game is true malware.
How to remove Toss Carnival Game Simply
There are numerous ways to uninstall Toss Carnival Game from the PC. You are welcome to read the page till the end and choose the effective way of removal. If we speak about the easiest and the fastest method of removal, so I should mention the utilities that will help. According to my experience, the best way is to download and use efficient Toss Carnival Game Removal Tool. Removal software that was released especially for a individual kind of malware is the most effective. It is also possible to use any other antivirus program that has Toss Carnival Game in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove Toss Carnival Game completely, you are welcome to download it clicking this button.
- It removes Toss Carnival Game right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Toss Carnival Game removing
Step 1. Uninstall Toss Carnival Game from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Toss Carnival Game in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Toss Carnival Game from your browser
Remove Toss Carnival Game from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Toss Carnival Game” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Toss Carnival Game removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Toss Carnival Game from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Toss Carnival Game removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Toss Carnival Game from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Toss Carnival Game removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Toss Carnival Game from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Toss Carnival Game?
Below you can find the tips which would help you avoid installation of Toss Carnival Game and issues with browser. Feel free to send our advice with your family and friends just because they will certainly allow you to keep the PC safe and protected from Toss Carnival Game and any other malware:
- Don’t install dubious programs especially if you got them from the websites you don’t know. People often commit the common mistake and download the program they were searching for. However, later this program turns out to be dangerous.
- Consider your intuition! If a web page looks malicious – for instance, it works slowly or it is full of bright banners – we advise you to leave it. And remember to check your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Keep attention during the entire process of software installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all things that don’t look relevant for you and you don’t want to install them.
- Even in case if you do not remember downloading anything it would be reasonable to scan your system for viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||59,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||52,3%|
|Free Antivirus removal||22,3%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,3%|
How to fully remove Toss Carnival Game
Spyhunter is probably the most efficient malware uninstaller which easily and quickly removes all kinds of adware and malware including the apps that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you do not how to delete Toss Carnival Game manually as well. It guarantees the highest level of safety of your PC because it downloads regular upgrade of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Toss Carnival Game (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab