How to remove (uninstall) Track My Package easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is Track My Package?
Track My Package is malicious advertisement software that can be harmful to your computer. As you install this malware it will change the home page in your browser and drive you mad with advertisement. Virus elements are saved into the system registry so it turns out to be not an easy thing to remove such an application. Users typically get such harmful app in the package with free software or with torrent files from the places they don’t know well. Owners of websites from time to time attempt to do content monetization that way and embed malware into the installation file of an application that is downloaded by users. A downloader is an application that provides you with the needed file, but it also installs different ad offers that are known to any user: malware with irritating ads popping up in a browser window, links with bad redirections, apps setting a new browser starting page and so on. Not to exaggerate, Track My Package is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Track My Package Easily
There are a lot of techniques to uninstall Track My Package from the computer. You can examine the page completely and choose the effective removal technique. If we speak about the most effective and the promptest method of removal, so I should notice the programs that will solve the problem. According to my experience, it is better to find and launch special Track My Package Removal Tool. Removal application that was written for a individual class of viruses is the most active. You can also use any other antivirus tool that has Track My Package in the base of viruses. The antimalware that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Track My Package absolutely, you can install it clicking this button.
- It removes Track My Package right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Track My Package removing
Step 1. Uninstall Track My Package from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Track My Package in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Track My Package from your browser
Remove Track My Package from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Track My Package” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Track My Package removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Track My Package from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Track My Package removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Track My Package from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Track My Package removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Track My Package from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Track My Package?
Below you can find the recommendations which will help you prevent Track My Package installation and issues with browser. Feel free to show those advice with your family and friends as they will really allow you to keep the PC safe and protected from Track My Package and any other malicious software:
- Do not install dubious software especially if you found them on the websites you don’t know. People quite often make the same mistake and download the app they need. However, eventually this program appears to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! When a website seems to be suspicious – for instance, it works too slowly or it is full of bright banners – we advise you to close it immediately. And remember to check your computer after that!
- Stay attentive during the the whole process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all checkboxes which are irrelevant for you and you do not want to install.
- Even in case if you do not remember downloading anything it would be reasonable to inspect your computer for viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||76,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||44,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||15,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||42,8%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||9,1%|
Complete removal of Track My Package
Spyhunter is the most effective malware uninstaller which easily and quickly removes all kinds of malicious applications including the programs that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you do not how to remove Track My Package manually as well. It provides the best security to your system because it downloads regular updates of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Track My Package (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab