How to remove (uninstall) Tracker Packages (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Tracker Packages?
Tracker Packages is an advertising app which can infest your computer. As adware is installed automatically it will change your browser home page and add various annoying ads to it. Since this malicious app is stored in the system registry it is not that simple thing to delete this adware from your computer. A habitual example of getting virus to your PC is when you try to download a movie or other kind of content from a torrents website or any other website offering free software. Frankly speaking, it is another way to get more money for some website owners – they add dangerous software into the installation file and promote it. We advise you not to count on file downloaders too much – please remember that these apps typically do lots of really bad things from setting the browser home page to infesting your system with malware and viruses. Not to exaggerate, Tracker Packages is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Tracker Packages Comfortably
There are numerous techniques to uninstall Tracker Packages from your computer. It is better to read the article till the end and perform the needed way of removal. Speaking about the most effective and the fastest method of removal, so I should mention the utilities that will solve the problem. As many specialists say, the best way is to download and run efficient Tracker Packages Removal Tool. Removal software that was created for a single class of viruses is the most active. You are welcome also to download any other antivirus software that has Tracker Packages in the base of viruses. The removal tool that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Tracker Packages absolutely, you can get it clicking this button.
- It removes Tracker Packages right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Tracker Packages removing
Step 1. Uninstall Tracker Packages from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Tracker Packages in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Tracker Packages from your browser
Remove Tracker Packages from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Tracker Packages” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Tracker Packages removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Tracker Packages from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Tracker Packages removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Tracker Packages from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Tracker Packages removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Tracker Packages from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Tracker Packages?
Below you will find some recommendations that will help you avoid installation of Tracker Packages and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to send our advice with your nearest and dearest just because they will definitely help you keep the PC protected from Tracker Packages and any other malicious software:
- Do not install dubious programs especially if you found them on the web pages you don’t know. People often commit the common mistake and download the app they need. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program turns out to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! If a website seems to be malicious – for example, it functions slowly or it is full of bright banners – we recommend you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to check your computer for viruses!
- Be attentive during the entire process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all checkboxes which are irrelevant and you do not want to install.
- Even if you do not recall downloading any applications it would be smart to scan your system for adware and viruses once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||91,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||84,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||15,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||45,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,1%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||4,0%|
Complete removal of Tracker Packages
Spyhunter is the most powerful eliminator of malware which easily and quickly removes all kinds of malicious applications and even those remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you do not how to delete Tracker Packages manually. It provides the best level protection to your computer due to daily updating of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall Tracker Packages (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab