How to remove (uninstall) V9Search (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is V9Search?
V9Search is malicious adware which can be dangerous to your computer. As you let adware install it will change the home page in the browser and irritate you with ads. As this malware is located in the registry of your system it is not that simple thing to uninstall this adware from your PC. A usual situation for obtaining virus to to the computer is cases when you download a program or anything else from a torrents website or any other resource with free applications. Frankly speaking, it is another way to earn more money for some website owners – they embed malware into the installation file and promote it. A downloader is a program providing a user with the sought file, however it also installs various offers which are well-known to any user: malware with irritating ads popping up in a browser window, links with bad redirections, apps that change browser homepage and so forth. By the way, V9Search is true malware.
How to remove V9Search Comfortably
There are numerous methods to uninstall V9Search from your system. You are welcome to look through the guide till the end and use the wanted removal technique. Speaking about the facilest and the promptest technique of removal, so I should say about the software that will solve the problem. According to my experience, it is better to install and run efficient V9Search Removal Tool. Removal program that was written for a individual kind of viruses is the most active. It is also possible to run any other antivirus software that has V9Search in the signature base. The removal tool that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall V9Search completely, you can download it using this button.
- It removes V9Search right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual V9Search removing
Step 1. Uninstall V9Search from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain V9Search in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall V9Search from your browser
Remove V9Search from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “V9Search” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use V9Search removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall V9Search from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use V9Search removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall V9Search from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use V9Search removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall V9Search from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from V9Search?
Below you will see the tips which will help you prevent installation of V9Search and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to share those suggestions with your family and friends since they will certainly allow you to keep the PC secured from V9Search and any other malware:
- Do not install dubious software especially if you got them on the websites you do not know well. People often commit the common mistake and download the app they need. However, later this program appears to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a web page seems to be malicious – for example, it works slowly or it is full of bright banners – it is better for you to close it. And remember to scan your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Stay attentive during the the whole process of installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single checkbox. Untick all checkboxes which don’t look relevant and you don’t want to install them.
- Even if you do not remember having downloaded any software it would be smart to scan your system for viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||73,9%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||27,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||81,5%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||9,1%|
Complete removal of V9Search
Spyhunter is the most efficient malware uninstaller which easily and quickly removes all types of malware and even the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not remove V9Search manually. It provides the best safety of your computer thanks to regular updates of the signature base.
How to uninstall V9Search (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab