How to remove (uninstall) WebmailWorld adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is WebmailWorld?
WebmailWorld is a harmful advertising program. As you install this malware it will change the home page in your browser and annoy you with advertisement. As this harmful app is kept in the registry it’s not that easy to delete this adware from your computer. People usually get this harmful app with various free applications or with torrent files from websites they are not sure about. Frankly speaking, it is another way to earn money for some of website owners – they embed harmful apps into the build and thus promote it. A file downloader is an application providing you with the necessary file, nevertheless it also brings various ad offers which are known to any user: malware with irritating pop-up ads in a browser, links with bad redirections, programs that change browser starting page and so on. By the way, WebmailWorld is true malware.
How to remove WebmailWorld Simply
There are numerous methods to uninstall WebmailWorld from the PC. You are welcome to examine the article completely and perform the needed method. If we speak about the most effective and the quickest way of removal, so I should say about the software that will help. According to my experience, the best way is to download and launch efficient WebmailWorld Removal Tool. Removal program that was released for a single kind of malware is the most effective. You are welcome also to use any other antimalware that has WebmailWorld in the base of its signatures. The antimalware that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall WebmailWorld 100%, you can get it clicking this download button.
- It removes WebmailWorld right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual WebmailWorld removing
Step 1. Uninstall WebmailWorld from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain WebmailWorld in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall WebmailWorld from your browser
Remove WebmailWorld from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “WebmailWorld” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use WebmailWorld removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall WebmailWorld from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use WebmailWorld removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall WebmailWorld from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use WebmailWorld removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall WebmailWorld from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from WebmailWorld?
Below you will find some recommendations which would help you prevent WebmailWorld installation and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to show those tips with your nearest and dearest as they will really allow you to keep your computer safe and protected from WebmailWorld and any other malware:
- Don’t install dubious software especially if you got them on the websites you do not know well. People quite often make the common mistake and download the program they were searching for. However, eventually this program appears to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! If a website looks suspicious – for example, it works too slowly or there are too many colorful banners – we advise you to leave it. And remember to scan your computer after that!
- Keep attention during the all software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all boxes that are unneeded for you and you don’t want to install them.
- And even if you do not remember having downloaded any applications it would make sense to scan your computer for adware and viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||72,2%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||86,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||45,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,3%|
How to fully remove WebmailWorld
Spyhunter is the most powerful malware uninstaller which permanently deletes all kinds of malware and even the apps that are invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be helpful if you do not how to remove WebmailWorld manually as well. It will provide the highest level of security to your computer due to daily updates of the base of signatures.
How to uninstall WebmailWorld (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab