How to remove (uninstall) Whitesearch.com (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Whitesearch.com?
Whitesearch.com is malicious adware that can be harmful to your PC. Once adware is automatically installed it will change the browser home page and bring various ads to it. It’s often a serious challenge to fully remove this virus because its components and files are saved to the system registry. This malicious app is usually downloaded with some free apps, torrents, different patches for computer games and other shareware files. People who own websites may try to do content monetization in such a bad way and embed malicious software into the archive with an application that will be downloaded by users. A downloader is an app that provides you with the necessary file, however it also installs various offers that are known to all users: unneeded software with irritating ads popping up in a browser window, link redirections, applications setting a new homepage in the browser etc. By the way, Whitesearch.com is true malware.
How to remove Whitesearch.com Easily
There are numerous ways to uninstall Whitesearch.com from the system. You can examine the guide entirely and use the wanted method. If we speak about the facilest and the quickest way of removal, so I should say about the utilities that will solve the problem. According to my experience, the best way is to find and run efficient Whitesearch.com Removal Tool. Removal application that was released for a separate class of malware is the most effective. You can also install any other antimalware that has Whitesearch.com in the base of viruses. The antimalware that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Whitesearch.com 100%, you are welcome to get it using this download button.
- It removes Whitesearch.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Whitesearch.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Whitesearch.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Whitesearch.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Whitesearch.com from your browser
Remove Whitesearch.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Whitesearch.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Whitesearch.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Whitesearch.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Whitesearch.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Whitesearch.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Whitesearch.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Whitesearch.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Whitesearch.com?
Here you can find the useful recommendations which would help you prevent Whitesearch.com installation and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to share our advice with your family and friends just because they will certainly help you keep your PC protected from Whitesearch.com and any other malware:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you found them from the websites you don’t know. People often make the same mistake and download the app they need. However, eventually this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a website looks suspicious – for instance, it works too slowly or it is full of colorful banners – it is better for you to leave it immediately. And don’t forget to check your computer for viruses!
- Be attentive during the entire process of app installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all checkboxes that don’t look relevant for you and you don’t want to install them.
- Even if you don’t remember having downloaded anything it would make sense to inspect your computer for adware and viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||71,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||42,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||63,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||89,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||1,2%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,0%|
100% Whitesearch.com Removal
Spyhunter is the most powerful eliminator of malware which easily removes all kinds of malware including the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you do not how to delete Whitesearch.com manually as well. It will provide the best safety of your PC because it gets daily upgrade of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Whitesearch.com (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab