How to remove (uninstall) Win Free Spins (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Win Free Spins?
Win Free Spins is malicious advertisement software which can be harmful to your computer. Once adware is automatically installed it will change the home page in browser and add a lot of annoying ads to it. It could be a great challenge to entirely remove this virus since its components are installed to the PC registry. Most users typically get such malicious software in the package with free software or with torrent files from sites they don’t know well. Adding dangerous programs into different apps could be a business of a website owner letting him earn more. We advise you not to count on download assistants too much – please remember that these apps often do a lot of really bad things from setting the home page in your browser to downloading malware and viruses. Not to exaggerate, Win Free Spins is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Win Free Spins Simply
There are several ways to uninstall Win Free Spins from your system. You can look through the guide entirely and use the wanted way of removal. If we speak about the easiest and the fastest way of removal, so I should say about the software that will solve the problem. According to my experience, the best way is to download and launch effective Win Free Spins Removal Tool. Removal program that was created for a individual class of viruses is the most efficient. You are welcome also to install any other antivirus software that has Win Free Spins in the signature base. The antimalware that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and uninstall Win Free Spins absolutely, you can install it clicking this button.
- It removes Win Free Spins right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Win Free Spins removing
Step 1. Uninstall Win Free Spins from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Win Free Spins in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Win Free Spins from your browser
Remove Win Free Spins from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Win Free Spins” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Win Free Spins removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Win Free Spins from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Win Free Spins removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Win Free Spins from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Win Free Spins removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Win Free Spins from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Win Free Spins?
Below you can find some useful recommendations that will help you avoid Win Free Spins installation and browser infection. Feel free to show those suggestions with your nearest and dearest just because they will really help you keep your computer secured from Win Free Spins and other malware:
- Do not install dubious software especially if you found them on the websites you do not know well. People often commit the same mistake and get the program they were looking for. However, later this downloaded program turns out to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! When a website seems to be suspicious – for example, it functions slowly or there are too many bright banners – we advise you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to check your computer after that!
- Be attentive during the entire process of installation. Try not to miss a single window and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all things that are not relevant for you and you do not want to install them.
- Even in case if you don’t remember having downloaded any software it would be reasonable to scan your system for adware and viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||59,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||87%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||13,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||84,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,9%|
How to fully remove Win Free Spins
Spyhunter is probably the most efficient malware uninstaller that quickly removes all types of malware including the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not uninstall Win Free Spins manually as well. It will provide the best level security to your PC because it downloads daily updates of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Win Free Spins (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab