How to remove (uninstall) WinNetSvc ads - tips from Averina.com
What Is WinNetSvc?
WinNetSvc is a malicious app belonging to adware applications. After installation process is over this virus immediately changes the home page and creates ad pop-ups. Virus files get to the registry and it appeares to be not easy to remove this application. A usual situation for obtaining virus to your computer is cases when you download a movie or other kind of content from a torrents website or any other website offering free software. Frankly speaking, it is a way to get more money for some of owners of websites – they merely add harmful apps into the build and thus promote it. A downloader is a program that provides a user with the needed file, nevertheless it also installs different ad offers that are known to all users: unneeded software with irritating advertisement popping up in the browser, link redirections, programs that change browser starting page and so forth. By the way, WinNetSvc is true malware.
How to remove WinNetSvc Simply
There are several ways to remove WinNetSvc from your computer. You can examine the page completely and perform the needed removal technique. If we speak about the easiest and the quickest method of removal, so I should say about the software that will uninstall the unwanted software. According to my experience, it is better to download and launch special WinNetSvc Removal Tool. Removal application that was released for a separate type of viruses is the most efficient. You can also use any other antivirus software that has WinNetSvc in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall WinNetSvc 100%, you can get it using this button.
- It removes WinNetSvc right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual WinNetSvc removing
Step 1. Uninstall WinNetSvc from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain WinNetSvc in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall WinNetSvc from your browser
Remove WinNetSvc from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “WinNetSvc” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use WinNetSvc removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall WinNetSvc from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use WinNetSvc removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall WinNetSvc from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use WinNetSvc removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall WinNetSvc from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from WinNetSvc?
Here you will find some useful recommendations which would help you prevent installation of WinNetSvc and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to show our advice with your friends and family members since they will definitely help you keep your computer safe and protected from WinNetSvc and other malicious software:
- Don’t install dubious programs especially if you found them from the web pages you do not know well. People quite often commit the same mistake and just download the app they need. However, later this program appears to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a website looks suspicious – for instance, it functions too slowly or it is full of colorful banners – it is better for you to leave it. And remember to scan your computer after that!
- Stay attentive during the the whole process of software installation. Try not to miss a single line and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all checkboxes which are irrelevant for you and you do not want to install them.
- And even if you don’t remember having downloaded anything it would make sense to scan your computer for adware and viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||59,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||44,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||15,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||65,4%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,9%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||1,3%|
100% WinNetSvc Removal
Spyhunter is the most efficient eliminator of malware which easily deletes all kinds of adware and malware and even those which remain invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not remove WinNetSvc manually as well. It will provide the best protection to your computer due to daily updates of the signature base.
How to uninstall WinNetSvc (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab