How to remove (uninstall) You Are The Chosen effectively - tips from Averina.com
What Is You Are The Chosen?
You Are The Chosen is a malicious app often called adware. As adware is installed it will set a new browser home page and bring various ads to it. It’s often a great challenge to completely delete this virus because its files are stored in the system registry. Users often get this harmful app in the package with various free software or with torrents from sites they don’t know well. Actually, it is another way to earn money for some of owners of websites – they embed dangerous software into the file of installation and publish it. It makes sense to be attentive and careful dealing with all kinds of download assistants as very often they do lots of annoying things including downloading malware, changing browser settings and many other things. By the way, You Are The Chosen is true malware.
How to remove You Are The Chosen Easily
There are several techniques to remove You Are The Chosen from the PC. It is better to read the guide entirely and perform the needed method. If we speak about the easiest and the promptest technique of removal, so I should notice the utilities that will help. According to my experience, the best way is to download and run special You Are The Chosen Removal Tool. Removal application that was released for a individual kind of malware is the most efficient. It is also possible to run any other antivirus tool that has You Are The Chosen in the base of its signatures. The antimalware that I recommend you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and remove You Are The Chosen completely, you can download it using this button.
- It removes You Are The Chosen right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual You Are The Chosen removing
Step 1. Uninstall You Are The Chosen from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain You Are The Chosen in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall You Are The Chosen from your browser
Remove You Are The Chosen from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “You Are The Chosen” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use You Are The Chosen removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall You Are The Chosen from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use You Are The Chosen removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall You Are The Chosen from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use You Are The Chosen removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall You Are The Chosen from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from You Are The Chosen?
Below you will see some recommendations that will help you avoid You Are The Chosen installation and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to share our suggestions with your nearest and dearest as they will certainly allow you to keep your computer secured from You Are The Chosen and any other malware:
- Don’t install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the websites you don’t know. People quite often make the common mistake and get the needed application. Unfortunately, eventually this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Consider your intuition! If a web page seems to be malicious – for instance, it functions slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – it is better for you to close it. And don’t forget to scan your PC after that!
- Keep attention during the entire process of installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single checkbox. Uncheck all things which are not relevant and you don’t want to install.
- And even if you do not remember downloading anything it would be smart to inspect your computer for viruses and malicious software every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||91,4%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||44,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||63,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||42,8%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,1%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,6%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,6%|
100% You Are The Chosen Removal
Spyhunter is probably the most effective eliminator of malware which easily and quickly removes all types of malicious applications including the programs which remain invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will help if you did not manage to remove You Are The Chosen manually. It provides the highest level of protection to your system thanks to daily updating of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall You Are The Chosen (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab