How to remove (uninstall) Your Weather Info easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is Your Weather Info?
Your Weather Info is malicious software that belongs to advertising software. As adware is installed automatically it will set a new home page in browser and bring a lot of ads to it. Virus elements get to the system registry and it turns out to be not an easy thing to uninstall such an app. A usual example of getting virus to your computer is cases when you try to download a program or any other content from from a new source or any other resource offering free content. Embedding dangerous programs into any type of software builds can be a business of a website owner allowing him to earn more. We recommend you not to count on download assistants too much – keep in mind that these apps often do lots of really bad things – for instance, from replacing the home page of a browser to downloading malware and viruses. Not to exaggerate, Your Weather Info is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Your Weather Info Comfortably
There are numerous methods to uninstall Your Weather Info from your computer. It is better to examine the page completely and perform the effective removal technique. If we speak about the facilest and the fastest technique of removal, so I should say about the programs that will solve the problem. According to my experience, it is better to download and run efficient Your Weather Info Removal Tool. Removal program that was released especially for a individual kind of viruses is the most efficient. You can also download any other antivirus tool that has Your Weather Info in the base of viruses. The antimalware that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and uninstall Your Weather Info 100%, you are welcome to install it clicking this button.
- It removes Your Weather Info right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Your Weather Info removing
Step 1. Uninstall Your Weather Info from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Your Weather Info in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Uninstall Your Weather Info from your browser
Remove Your Weather Info from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Your Weather Info” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Your Weather Info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Uninstall Your Weather Info from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Your Weather Info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Your Weather Info from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Your Weather Info removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Your Weather Info from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Your Weather Info?
Here you can see some useful recommendations which would help you avoid installation of Your Weather Info and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to share those advice with your family and friends just because they will definitely allow you to keep your computer safe and protected from Your Weather Info and any other malware:
- Do not install dubious software especially if you found them from the web pages you don’t know. People often make the same mistake and just download the app they need. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program appears to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! When a web page looks malicious – for instance, it functions too slowly or there are too many colorful banners – we advise you to close it immediately. And don’t forget to check your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Keep attention during the all app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single checkbox. Uncheck all things that are irrelevant and you don’t want to install.
- Even in case if you do not recall having downloaded any applications it would be reasonable to inspect your system for viruses and malicious software at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||59,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||19,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||31,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||45,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,3%|
Complete removal of Your Weather Info
Spyhunter is the most efficient eliminator of malware which easily and quickly removes all kinds of malware and even the programs that are invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will help if you did not manage to delete Your Weather Info manually as well. It provides the highest level of safety of your PC because it downloads daily updating of the base of viruses.
How to uninstall Your Weather Info (video removal guide)
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab