How to remove Boomle.com (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Boomle.com?
Boomle.com is malware often called adware. As you agree to install Boomle.com it will change the home page in the browser and drive you mad with ads. It’s often a serious challenge to completely remove Boomle.com since its components and files are saved to the registry. A typical situation for obtaining Boomle.com to to the computer is when you try to download a movie or other kind of content from torrents or any other site offering free content. Frankly speaking, it is a way to get more money for certain owners of websites – they add dangerous software into the file of installation and promote it. A file downloader is a program that provides you with the sought file, nevertheless it also brings various offers that are well-known to users: malware with irritating pop-up ads in a browser, link redirections, apps that change browser homepage etc. Not to exaggerate, Boomle.com is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Boomle.com Simply
There are many techniques to uninstall Boomle.com from the computer. You can examine the article entirely and use the needed removal technique. If we speak about the facilest and the fastest method of removal, so I should mention the software that will uninstall the undesired software. As many specialists say, the best way is to download and run effective Boomle.com Removal Tool. Removal application that was written especially for a separate class of computer infections is the most effective. You can also use any other antivirus tool that has Boomle.com in the signature base. The antivirus software that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and get rid of Boomle.com completely, you can download it clicking this button.
- It removes Boomle.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Boomle.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Boomle.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Boomle.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove Boomle.com from your browser
Remove Boomle.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Boomle.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Boomle.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove Boomle.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Boomle.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Boomle.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Boomle.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Boomle.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Boomle.com?
Below you can find the recommendations that will help you prevent installation of Boomle.com and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to send our suggestions with your family and friends since they will really help you keep the computer secured from Boomle.com and any other malware:
- Don’t install dubious software especially if you got them on the web pages you do not know well. People quite often make the common mistake and just download the app they need. Unfortunately, eventually this program appears to be dangerous.
- Listen to your intuition! When a web page looks malicious – for example, it works slowly or there are too many bright banners – it is better for you to close it. And don’t forget to scan your PC after that!
- Stay attentive during the all app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single radiobutton. Uncheck all things which don’t look relevant and you do not want to install.
- And even in case if you do not recall downloading anything it would be reasonable to scan your computer for viruses and malicious software at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||73,9%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||45,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||42,8%|
|Free Antivirus removal||23,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||2,6%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||4,0%|
100% Boomle.com Removal
Spyhunter is probably the most powerful malware eliminator that permanently deletes all kinds of adware and malware and even the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be helpful if you failed to uninstall Boomle.com yourself. It provides the best level protection to your PC because it downloads daily updating of the base of viruses.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab