How to remove Hotweb360.com easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is Hotweb360.com?
Hotweb360.com is an advertising app that can infest your PC. After being installed Hotweb360.com immediately changes the home page and generates popping up advertisement. It’s often a serious challenge to fully delete Hotweb360.com as its files are saved to the PC registry. This software is typically downloaded with free software, torrents, different patches for PC games and other shareware files. Owners of websites may attempt to monetize content that way by embedding malicious software to the archive with an application that will be downloaded by users. A file downloader is a program providing you with the sought file, however it also brings different offers which are known to any user: malware with annoying pop-up ads in a browser window, link redirections, programs setting a new browser homepage and so on. By the way, Hotweb360.com is true malware.
How to remove Hotweb360.com Simply
There are many methods to get rid of Hotweb360.com from the system. It is better to read the page completely and use the wanted method. If we speak about the most effective and the quickest method of removal, so I should say about the programs that will help. According to my experience, it is better to download and use special Hotweb360.com Removal Tool. Removal software that was written especially for a separate class of computer infections is the most efficient. You can also install any other antimalware that has Hotweb360.com in the base of viruses. The antivirus software that I suggest you (Spyhunter 4) will find and get rid of Hotweb360.com completely, you can download it clicking this button.
- It removes Hotweb360.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Hotweb360.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Hotweb360.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Hotweb360.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove Hotweb360.com from your browser
Remove Hotweb360.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Hotweb360.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Hotweb360.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove Hotweb360.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Hotweb360.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Hotweb360.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Hotweb360.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Hotweb360.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Hotweb360.com?
Here you will see the recommendations that would help you prevent Hotweb360.com installation and issues with browser. Feel free to share our suggestions with your family and friends since they will certainly allow you to keep your computer safe and protected from Hotweb360.com and any other malware:
- Don’t install dubious software especially if you found them on the web pages you do not know well. People often commit the common mistake and download the program they were searching for. However, later this program turns out to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a website looks suspicious – for instance, it works too slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – we advise you to close it. And remember to check your computer after that!
- Keep attention during the the whole process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single radiobutton. Untick all checkboxes that don’t look relevant for you and you don’t want to install them.
- And even if you do not recall having downloaded anything it would make sense to inspect your computer for viruses and malicious software at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||98,6%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||19,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||52,3%|
|Free Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||79,2%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||7,0%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||2,3%|
How to fully remove Hotweb360.com
Spyhunter is an incredibly effective malware uninstaller which quickly removes all types of malicious applications and even the apps remaining invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not uninstall Hotweb360.com manually as well. It guarantees the highest level of security to your computer thanks to daily upgrade of the base of signatures.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab