How to remove Convertmypdf.co adware - tips from Averina.com
What Is Convertmypdf.co?
Convertmypdf.co is malicious adware which can infest your PC. Once Convertmypdf.co is automatically installed it will set a new browser home page and bring different ads to it. Convertmypdf.co files move to the registry thus it’s not an easy task to get rid of such an app. This application is usually downloaded in the bunch with free software, torrent files, various patches for computer games and other shareware apps and files. Actually, it is a way to earn money for some of website owners – they merely add dangerous software into the installation file and publish it. A file downloader is a program that provides you with the necessary file, but it also brings various offers which are well-known to all users: bad software with annoying pop-up ads in a browser window, links with bad redirections, applications that change homepage in the browser and so on. Convertmypdf.co belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Convertmypdf.co Easily
There are numerous techniques to eliminate Convertmypdf.co from your PC. You are welcome to read the guide till the end and perform the wanted method. If we speak about the most effective and the quickest technique of removal, so I should mention the software that will eliminate the unwanted program. According to my experience, it is better to install and use efficient Convertmypdf.co Removal Tool. Removal software that was released especially for a separate type of computer infections is the most efficient. It is also possible to use any other antivirus software that has Convertmypdf.co in the signature base. The removal tool that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will find and remove Convertmypdf.co absolutely, you can install it clicking this button.
- It removes Convertmypdf.co right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Convertmypdf.co removing
Step 1. Uninstall Convertmypdf.co from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Convertmypdf.co in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove Convertmypdf.co from your browser
Remove Convertmypdf.co from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Convertmypdf.co” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Convertmypdf.co removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove Convertmypdf.co from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Convertmypdf.co removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Convertmypdf.co from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Convertmypdf.co removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Convertmypdf.co from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Convertmypdf.co?
Below you can see the tips that will help you prevent installation of Convertmypdf.co and issues with browser. Don’t hesitate to show those tips with your friends and family members just because they will definitely allow you to keep your PC safe and protected from Convertmypdf.co and any other malicious software:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you found them on the websites you don’t know. People often make the same mistake and download the program they were looking for. Unfortunately, later this program appears to be malicious.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! When a website seems to be malicious – for instance, it functions too slowly or there are too many bright banners – we advise you to leave it. And don’t forget to scan your computer for viruses afterwards!
- Keep attention during the the whole process of software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all checkboxes which are unneeded for you and you do not want to install.
- Even if you don’t remember having downloaded any applications it would be smart to scan your computer for viruses and malicious software at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||88,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||33,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||86,1%|
|Free Antivirus removal||42,8%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||98,3%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||9,1%|
How to fully remove Convertmypdf.co
Spyhunter is an incredibly powerful malware uninstaller which quickly removes all types of malware including those remaining invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will be irreplaceable if you did not remove Convertmypdf.co manually as well. It will provide the best level protection to your system because it gets regular updates of the base of viruses.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab