How to remove Popunder.paypopup.com (removal guide) - tips from Averina.com
What Is Popunder.paypopup.com?
Popunder.paypopup.com is malicious advertisement software that can be dangerous to your PC. As you let Popunder.paypopup.com install it will set a new home page in your browser and annoy you with advertisement. Popunder.paypopup.com files move to the system registry and it is not an easy task to remove this application. People usually get such harmful app with shareware software or with torrents from the places they don’t know well. People who own websites may attempt to monetize content in such a bad way by adding malicious software into the installation file of a program that is downloaded by visitors. It makes sense to be attentive with different file downloaders as they often do many annoying things for example downloading harmful programs, changing browser settings and so forth. Popunder.paypopup.com belongs to this kind of programs.
How to remove Popunder.paypopup.com Easily
There are many techniques to get rid of Popunder.paypopup.com from the computer. You can look through the page entirely and perform the effective method. Speaking about the facilest and the quickest way of removal, so I should mention the programs that will help. As many specialists say, the best way is to download and launch effective Popunder.paypopup.com Removal Tool. Removal application that was written especially for a single type of computer infections is the most effective. You can also use any other antivirus tool that has Popunder.paypopup.com in the signature base. The antimalware that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and get rid of Popunder.paypopup.com completely, you can download it using this download button.
- It removes Popunder.paypopup.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Popunder.paypopup.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Popunder.paypopup.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Popunder.paypopup.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove Popunder.paypopup.com from your browser
Remove Popunder.paypopup.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Popunder.paypopup.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Popunder.paypopup.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove Popunder.paypopup.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Popunder.paypopup.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Popunder.paypopup.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Popunder.paypopup.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Popunder.paypopup.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Popunder.paypopup.com?
Below you can find some useful recommendations which will help you prevent Popunder.paypopup.com installation and issues with browser. Feel free to send our tips with your nearest and dearest since they will really allow you to keep your PC secured from Popunder.paypopup.com and any other malicious software:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you got them on the web pages you do not know well. People quite often commit the same mistake and just download the program they were looking for. However, eventually this program turns out to be malicious.
- Listen to your intuition! If a website looks malicious – for instance, it works slowly or it is literally made of bright banners – we advise you to close it immediately. And remember to scan your PC for viruses!
- Keep attention during the the whole process of software installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single window and a single checkbox. Untick all things which are irrelevant and you don’t want to install them.
- And even in case if you do not recall having downloaded anything it would make sense to inspect your system for adware and viruses at least once a week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||76,5%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||19,8%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||62,5%|
|Free Antivirus removal||27,5%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||99,1%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||4,4%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||6,0%|
How to fully remove Popunder.paypopup.com
Spyhunter is an incredibly efficient eliminator of malware that quickly removes all types of malicious applications including the programs which remain invisible for your antivirus. Spyhunter will help if you did not manage to uninstall Popunder.paypopup.com manually. It guarantees the best protection to your computer due to regular updates of the base of viruses.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab