How to remove Streaksurvey.com easily - tips from Averina.com
What Is Streaksurvey.com?
Streaksurvey.com is a harmful advertising application. As you agree to install Streaksurvey.com it will set a new home page of your browser and annoy you with advertisement. Since this malware is stored in the registry of your system it is not that simple thing to get rid of Streaksurvey.com on your PC. People often get this harmful app with free applications or with torrents from websites they don’t know well. Website owners may attempt to earn in such a bad way by embedding malicious software to the installation file of a program that is downloaded by users. It makes sense to be attentive with all kinds of download assistants since they often do many annoying things including downloading malware, changing settings of your browser and many other things. Not to exaggerate, Streaksurvey.com is a realy malicious application.
How to remove Streaksurvey.com Easily
There are several ways to eliminate Streaksurvey.com from the PC. You can read the guide till the end and perform the wanted removal technique. If we speak about the most effective and the fastest way of removal, so I should mention the utilities that will eliminate the unwanted adware. According to my experience, the best way is to download and launch special Streaksurvey.com Removal Tool. Removal program that was created especially for a individual kind of viruses is the most effective. You can also run any other antimalware that has Streaksurvey.com in the base of its signatures. The antivirus software that I advise you (Spyhunter 4) will detect and get rid of Streaksurvey.com 100%, you are welcome to install it using this download button.
- It removes Streaksurvey.com right now. Forever.
- This anti-malware software will protect your computer against future infections.
- It provides professional real-time protection from malware, adware, spyware and other viruses.
- 24/7 professional support
[Not a valid template]
Manual Streaksurvey.com removing
Step 1. Uninstall Streaksurvey.com from your computer. Manual for Windows 7, 8, 10 and XP
- Enter “Computer” on the desktop and choose “Uninstall or change a program”.
- In the program folder, look for all programs that contain Streaksurvey.com in their names. Remove them by clicking “uninstall’ and remove all suspicious programs that contain search, toolbar and others in their names.
Step 2. Clean the registry
- Download adwcleaner free utility app and run it. It searches and removes all files and registry keys that belong to the adware virus category.
- Click “Scan”.
- When scanning is finished, click “Clean” to remove all viruses.
- Click “Ok” to reboot the computer. After rebooting, check if the virus is still in the browser. Perhaps, it’s already removed and everything is fine. If it is not, take Step 3.
Step 3. Remove Streaksurvey.com from your browser
Remove Streaksurvey.com from Google Chrome
- Right-click on the Google Chrome shortcut and choose “properties”.
- In the “Target” field, remove everything going after “C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” and click “ok”.
- Choose “Settings” in the Chrome menu.
- In the “Extensions” tab, look for any extension that contains “Streaksurvey.com” in its name and remove it by clicking the Recycle Bin. Also remove all suspicious extensions that you didn’t install.
- In the “Settings” tab, find the “On startup” block, uncheck “Open a specific page or set of pages.”, click “Set pages”, enter google. Com in the new field, and click “ok”.
- In the “Search” tab, click “manage search engines” and remove everything except google.com.
- If it didn’t work – use Streaksurvey.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Google Chrome faster.
Remove Streaksurvey.com from Firefox
- Right-click the Firefox shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe” in the “target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter Firefox. Tools -> add-ons.
- Remove all suspicious extensions.
- Tools options -> general. Type google. Com in the “Home page” field (“Startup” block).
- Choose Google as your default search engine in the “Search” tab.
If it didn’t work – use Streaksurvey.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Firefox faster.
Uninstall Streaksurvey.com from Internet Explorer
- Right-click the Internet explorer shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\iexplore.exe” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Enter internet explorer -> tool -> manage Add-ons.
- Remove all extensions that you didn’t install. You can remove everything.
- Tools -> internet options, type google. Com in the upper field.
- Click “Settings” in the same window of the “Search” block and remove everything except Google. Com and Bing. Com from the list.
If it didn’t work – use Streaksurvey.com removal tool which will help you to solve this issue in Internet Explorer faster.
Uninstall Streaksurvey.com from Safari
- Right-click the safari shortcut and choose “properties”.
- Remove everything after “C:\Program Files\Safari” in the “Target” field and click “ok”.
- Click the Settings button in the upper right corner and select Reset Safari.
- Check all boxes and click OK.
What should I do to protect my PC from Streaksurvey.com?
Below you will find some useful recommendations which would help you prevent Streaksurvey.com installation and browser infection. Don’t hesitate to send our advice with your friends and family members as they will definitely allow you to keep your PC safe and protected from Streaksurvey.com and any other malware:
- Do not install software of dubious origins especially if you got them on the websites you don’t know. People quite often commit the common mistake and download the program they were searching for. Unfortunately, later this downloaded program appears to be dangerous.
- Don’t ignore your intuition! If a web page seems to be suspicious – for example, it functions slowly or there are too many colorful banners – we recommend you to leave it. And don’t forget to check your PC for viruses afterwards!
- Keep attention during the the whole process of app installation. Get sure you haven’t missed a single line and a single radiobutton. Untick all boxes which are unneeded for you and you do not want to install.
- And even if you do not remember downloading any applications it would be smart to scan your system for viruses every week.
|Method to uninstall||Price|
|Computer repair shop||$95-$140|
|Probability of Data theft||88,8%|
|Self-active Launch in OS||45,6%|
|Manual removal effectiveness||0,9%|
|Free Antivirus removal||32,6%|
|Paid Antivirus removal||82,8%|
|Infection Risk (USA)||6,8%|
|Risk of infection (Europe)||4,0%|
100% Streaksurvey.com Removal
Spyhunter is an incredibly powerful malware uninstaller which easily and quickly removes all types of malware including the apps which remain invisible for your antivirus software. Spyhunter will be helpful if you failed to remove Streaksurvey.com manually. It will provide the highest level of safety of your PC thanks to daily updating of the base of viruses.
About Author: Material provided by: Averina lab